PARKING AND DIRECTIONS
For complete parking information, please visit the Travel to Stanford homepage on GoStanford.com.
Directions to Maples Pavilion
Maples Pavilion is located on Campus Drive next to the Arrillaga Family Sports Center and is accessible off of the El Camino Real by taking either Serra Street or Galvez Road.
Weekday Parking (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
All parking for most Stanford Athletics' events are first-come, first-served. Weekday parking on campus before 4:00 p.m. requires a resident/commuter parking permit. Day visitors may purchase a parking permit to park in the Track House Lot located on the corner of Galvez and Campus Drive. You may purchase up to 8 hours of parking at any machine. The machines accept credit cards, cash or coins; correct amount of money is required if you do not use your credit card, since these machines do not issue change.
Limited coin meter parking ($1.50/hour) is also available in the Maples Lot located next to Maples Pavilion and in the Varsity Lot located next to Stanford Stadium and Klein Field at Sunken Diamond. Guests are free to park in the permit lots following the enforced parking hours (after 4:00 p.m.).
Evening and Weekend Parking
Due to numerous events that take place at our facilities on weeknights and weekends, fans are instructed to follow the directional signs placed throughout Galvez and Campus Drive to available lots. Permit lots are open to the public after the enforced parking hours (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.). El Camino Grove Lot #2 located behind Stanford Stadium serves as the primary lot for all Stanford Athletics' events. Lot #2 can be accessed by taking Galvez and turning onto Nelson Road (next to Stanford Stadium).
The new Parking Structure 7 (PS7) located under the Knight Management Center.
Parking for Visitors with Disabilities
Disabled person placards are honored and accepted in any marked parking stall (permit and metered stalls) as well as all designated blue handicapped spaces located near all of our facility entrances.
Special Permit Lots
Special permits are issued to season ticket holders for football, basketball, and baseball. These Special Permit Lots are marked with directional signage and only those patrons with permit will be allowed access to the reserved spaces on gamedays.
Driving Directions to Stanford
From Highway 101 (North & South)
- Take the Embarcadero Road exit west toward Stanford.
- At El Camino Real, Embarcadero turns into Galvez Street as it enters the university.
- Make a left on Campus Drive.
- Maples Pavilion will be on the left side just past the Taube Family Tennis Center.
From Highway 280 (North & South
From El Camino Real
- Exit Sand Hill Road east toward Stanford.
- Continue east, turning right at the traffic light on Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Make an immediate left onto Junipero Serra Boulevard.
- Turn left at the second stoplight, Campus Drive East.
- Continue around Campus Drive East and Maples Pavilion will be on the right side, just past the gas station.
- Exit El Camino Real at University Avenue.
- Turn toward the hills (away from the center of Palo Alto).
- As you enter Stanford, University Avenue becomes Palm Drive.
- Go through one traffic light, and turn left onto Campus Drive at the first stop sign.
- Follow Campus Drive and Maples Pavilion will be on the left side just past the Taube Family Tennis Center
All media inquiries should be directed to Media Coordinator Will Kiss at email@example.com or 415-310-5913.