|| Ashley Purnell
Collegiate Career Bests
60 meters 7.56i
100 meters 11.68
200 meters 23.43
200 meters 23.88i
400 meters 53.57i
* Set a school record in 2005 with a time of 53.57 in the indoor 400 meters at the Washington Last Chance Qualifier.
* Ran the anchor leg on the 400 meter relay team that set a school record of 44.18 in finishing third at the 2004 Pac-10 Conference Championship.
* Ran the second leg on the indoor school record setting 1600 meter relay team (3:43.37) in 2003.
* Participated in the 200 meters at the 2005 NCAA Championship.
* Ran a career-best 11.68 (#4 in school history) in the 100 meters at the 2005 Pac-10 Championship, and a career-best 23.43 (#2 in school history) in the 200 meters also at the conference meet.
* Helped the Cardinal women to victory at the 2005 Pac-10 Championship as the anchor leg runner on the second place 400 meter relay team.
* Competed on the 1600 meter relay team at the 2005 NCAA Indoor Championship.
* Ran 7.56 (#4 in school history) in the 60 meters at the 2005 MPSF Indoor Championship.
* Finished second in the 200 meters at the 2005 MPSF Indoor Championship.
* An All-American as a member of the 400 meter relay team that finished eighth at the 2004 NCAA Championship.
* A member of the 1600 meter relay that finished third at the 2004 Pac-10 Championship.
High School Achievements
* The Canadian high school record holder in the 100 and 200 meters.
* The 2002 Canadian Junior National champion in the 100 meters, 200 meters and 100 meter hurdles.
* Runner-up in the 100 meters at the 2002 Canadian Senior Nationals.
* Competed in the 200 meters at the 2002 World Junior Championships in Jamaica.
* The 2001 Junior Pan Am Games 100 meter hurdle champion.
* Runner-up at the 2001 Junior Pan Am Games in the 100 and 200 meters.
* Human Biology major.
* Parents are Ted and Gini Purnell.
* Sister, Heather, competes on the Stanford gymnastics team.
* Born May 23, 1983.