|| Nashonme Johnson
Collegiate Career Bests
60 meters 7.84
100 meters 11.64
200 meters 23.61
200 meters 24.71i
400 meters 52.40
400 meters 54.35i
* Ran the anchor leg on Stanford's school record setting 1600 meter relay team (3:29.39) at the 2005 NCAA Championship.
* Set the school record in the 400 meters (52.40) at the 2004 Pac-10 Championship.
* Ran the second leg of the 400 meter relay that set a school record of 44.18 at the 2004 Pac-10 Championship.
* The 2003 Pac-10 Championship runner-up in the 200 meters with a personal best time of 23.61, a freshman school record and the third fastest performance all-time at Stanford.
* Set a freshman school record in 2003 in the 400 meters with a time of 54.61.
* Gained All-American honors in running the anchor leg on Stanford's school record setting 1600 meter relay team (3:29.39) that finished sixth at the NCAA Championship.
* At the 2005 NCAA West Regional, helped Stanford win the team title by running the third leg on the winning 1600 meter relay team.
* Finished second in the 400 meters at the Regional to earn a berth at the NCAA's.
* Helped Stanford win the 2005 Pac-10 crown ... Ran the third leg on the second place 400 meter relay team at the Pac-10's ... Finished third in the 400 meters.
* Helped lead the Cardinal to the 2005 MPSF indoor title ... Captured the 400 meter indoor title in a time of 54.61 ... Ran on the league winning 1600 meter and distance medley relay teams ... Ran a career-best 24.71 in the 200 meters, the seventh-best indoor time in school history.
* Ran the third leg on the 1600 meter relay team at the 2005 NCAA Indoor Championship.
* An All-American as a member of the 400 meter relay at the 2004 NCAA Championship.
* Competed in the 400 meters, 400 meter relay and 1600 meter relay at the 2004 NCAA Championship.
* The 2004 MPSF Indoor Championship runner-up in the 400 meters with a time of 54.35, the fourth best time in Stanford history.
* A member of the winning 1600 meter relay at the 2004 MPSF Indoor Championship.
* Competed in the 200 meters and the 1600 meter relay at the 2003 NCAA Championship.
* Ran the second leg on Stanford's winning 1600 meter relay team at the 2003 Pac-10 Championship.
High School Acehievements
* A two-time All-American in the 400 meters at Haltam High School.
* A five-time Junior Olympian in high school.
* Political Science major.
* A 2004 and 2005 Pacific-10 All-Academic track & field selection.
* Parents are Douglas and Golletha Johnson.
* Born April 3, 1984.