Pac-12 Football Championship Game
PARKING & TRAFFIC ADVISORY, NOVEMBER 30
With Stanford Football’s win against UCLA on Saturday, 11/24, Stanford Stadium will be host to the Pac-12 Football Championship Game (FCG) on Friday, November 30 at 5pm. The FCG is an expected sellout and therefore traffic in and around Stanford’s campus will be extremely heavy between 2pm-6pm. Please keep in mind that bus and shuttle services may be delayed due to heavy traffic.
For questions, call 650-736-PARK (7275).
STANFORD CAMPUS PARKING
- The Track House and Varsity/Sunken Diamond parking lots will be closed to commuters starting at 10pm on Thursday, November 29, through Friday November 30. Both lots will be reserved for valid Track House or Sunken Diamond Pac-12 FCG parking permits only
- Displaced commuters (“A” or “C” permit holders) will be allowed to park in Galvez Field or Eucalyptus Grove/Lot #9 (accessible via Galvez Street or Lasuen Drive) on November 30 from 6am-2pm. After 2pm, all cars entering the lots will require a FCG parking permit or $25 (cash only). If cars are parked prior to 2pm they may remain in parking lots for the duration of the day/night.
- The Maples Parking lot and PS-7 (Knight Management Center) are not part of the FCG parking plan and will be open for commuters for business as usual. “A” or “C” permits will be enforced in these lots like a normal business day.
FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PARKING
- Parking for the FCG is $25, CASH ONLY. Please have your pre-purchased FCG parking pass or have cash ready prior to arriving at the entrance to lots.
- Lot #2 will open on Wednesday, November 28 at 3pm for valid Lot #2 FCG parking permits only.
- Lot #1, #2 (via El Camino) and #3 will open on Friday, November 30 at 11am.
- All other parking lots will be open at noon on Friday, November 30.
Due to tight deadlines, parking passes can no longer be shipped. If you would like to pre-purchase a parking pass for the FCG, please call the Stanford Athletics Ticket Office at 800-STANFORD or visit the ticket office at Gate 2 of Stanford Stadium. All parking passes must be picked up prior to Friday at the ticket office between 9am-6pm.
We are also projecting that thousands of will call ticket orders will need to be picked up before the game on Friday, which could cause long lines and be very inconvenient for fans. Rather than waiting until Friday, we encourage you to come to the Stanford Stadium ticket office earlier this week between 9am and 6pm to pick up your tickets in advance.