Collegiate Career Bests
800 meters 2:08.06
1500 meters 4:13.14
5000 meters 16:44.30
* Set a freshman school record in the 1500 meters (4:13.14) at the 2004 NCAA West Regional ... That time is fourth-best in school history and seventh-fastest in Pac-10 history.
* A finalist in the 1500 meters at the 2005 United States Outdoor Championship.
* Gained All-America honors with a third place finish at the 2005 NCAA Championship in the 1500 meters (4:13.64, season-best).
* A finalist in the mile at the 2005 NCAA Indoor Championship.
* Captured the indoor mile (4:39.01, #3 all-time at Stanford) title at the 2005 MPSF Championship ... Her time at the indoor MPSF Championship was a meet record.
* Led Stanford to the 2005 NCAA Championship cross country title ...Was Stanford's first runner and eighth overall at the NCAA Championship to gain All-American honors.
* The 2005 Big Meet champion in the 1500 meters.
* The No. 1 ranked freshman in the nation in the 1500 meters in 2004.
* Competed in the 1500 meters at the NCAA Championship.
* At the 2004 NCAA West Regional, ran 4:13.14, a freshman school record, the fourth-best time in school history and the seventh-fastest in Pac-10 history.
* Runner-up in the 1500 meters at the 2004 Pac-10 Championships with a time of 4:20.96.
* The 2004 Big Meet champion in the 800 and 1500 meters.
* Ran a 4:11 anchor leg in the 4 x 1500 meter relay at the 2004 Penn Relays to help lead Stanford to the title ... Her 4:11 split was the third fastest in the 75-year history of the Penn Relays.
* Led Stanford to the NCAA Championship 2005 cross country title ...Was Stanford's first runner and eighth overall at the NCAA Championship to gain All-American honors.
* The 2005 Pac-10 and NCAA West Regional champion.
* Named the 2005 NCAA West Regional and Pac-10 Cross Country Runner of the Year * Named first team All Pac-10.
* The 2003 Pac-10 Cross Country Newcomer of the Year.
* Named a 2003 All-American in helping Stanford win the NCAA team title * Placed third at the 2003 Pac-10 Championship.
* Named first team All Pac-10.
High School Achievements
* The 2003 U.S. Junior National Champion in the 1500 meters (4:20.20) while a high school senior.
* Ran the third fastest high school time ever in the mile at 4:37.23.
* Ran the nation's fastest times in the mile and the two-mile (10:12.0) as a senior.
* Won eight state championships in cross country, and indoor and outdoor track.
* Set a national indoor high school record in the 1000 meters with a time of 2:45.46.
* Set a meet record of 4:39.00 in the mile at the adidas Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
* The 2003 Footlocker Northeast Regional Cross Country champion.
* Helped her team win the state cross country title during her junior and senior seasons.
* A Wendy's High School Heisman national finalist.
* Earth Systems major.
* A 2005 Pacific-10 All-Academic Track & Field selection.
* A 2005 Pac-10 All-Academic cross country selection.
* Parents are Fred and Trudy Lambie.
* Born June 12, 1985.