* All-America *
Career Bests (thru March 28, 2015):
• Discus: 188-6 (57.45m)
• Hammer: 172-10 (52.68m)
Stanford Record Book:
• Earned honorable mention All-America honors in her first season ... finished second at the 2014 IAAF World Junior Championships.
• Opened season by winning the discus at the Outdoor Opener in Berkeley, throwing 183-4.
• Set personal best in the hammer, with a throw of 172-10, a nine foot improvement.
• Fourth at the Texas Relays, with a discus throw of 177-10.
• Did not compete.
• Captured the 2014 U.S. junior national discus title with a personal best and Stanford freshman record 188-6 in Sacramento.
• Named Pac-12 women's track and field Newcomer/Freshman of the Year.
• Placed 12th in the USATF Championships at 170-1.
• Broke the Stanford freshman discus record of 177-7 (set by Patty Purpur in 1986) on her first collegiate legal throw and improved to a personal best 187-7 at the California Outdoor Opener on March 8.
• The throw vaulted her to No. 3 on Stanford's all-time list and set a school freshman record ... also threw the hammer for the first time, throwing 155-11 for fifth.
• In second meet, at the Hornet Invitational (180-4) beat 2008 Olympic gold medalist Stephanie Brown-Trafton.
• Placed second at the Pac-12 Championships (181-5) and was second at the NCAA West Prelims (184-4) in the discus.
• Placed 21st at the NCAA Championships, at 158-9.
• Did not compete.
• Won the silver medal at the 2014 IAAF World Junior Championships in Eugene, throwing the discus 186-2.
• The 2013 national high school leader in the discus with a best of 184-2, at the Texas Relays.
• It broke the meet record by more than 34 feet and exceeded the winning college mark.
• The throw was the 16th-longest in the U.S. in 2013, including collegians and professionals.
• It also ranked as the sixth-best in high school history and broke the Colorado state record by 19-3.
• Named as a high school All-America.
• Two-time state 4A champion.
• Set 29 meet records and 11 stadium records.
• Qualified for U.S. senior nationals, where she placed 15th at 154-11.
• Fifth at 2013 U.S. junior nationals at 165-2.
• Won back-to-back Colorado Class 4A championships, breaking her own meet record as a senior with a throw of 167-3.
• In 2012, broke an 18-year-old state record with 164-0 on her final throw.
• Named 2012 Gatorade Colorado Girls Track and Field Athlete of the Year and finished the 2012 season ranked No. 4 among all high school throwers.
• 2013 Arcadia Invitational champion with the third-best throw in meet history.
• Denver area Female Student-Athlete of the Year.
• Co-valedictorian at Silver Creek High in Longmont.
• The daughter of David and Lisa Allman.
• Has an older brother, Kevin.
• Born in Newark, Del.
• An accomplished dancer, Allman took up track as a freshman as a jumper and sprinter.
• Began throwing the discus so she could go to the annual spaghetti dinner that the throwers had every year.
• Raised mostly in Hershey, Pa.
• Involved in Soles 4 Souls, which distributes used shoes to those in undeveloped countries.
• Carried a weighted high school GPA of 4.4.
• Anticipates majoring in science, technology and society or management science and engineering.
• Would like a career in coordinating community outreach programs in the corporate world.