The 2013-14 Cardinal was a young squad led by seniors Dwight Powell, Josh Huestis, and John Gage, with major contributions from juniors Chasson Randle, Anthony Brown, and Stefan Nastic. The team's talented underclassmen lead to a competitive season at Maples Pavilion.
In their first NCAA Tournament appearance since 2008, the Cardinal, under Head Coach Johnny Dawkins, upset New Mexico and #2 Seed Kansas to reach the Sweet Sixteen, before falling to Dayton.
Interested in becoming a season ticket holder in 2014-15? Click on the link above and place a $100 per-account deposit. You will be contacted later this summer, after current season ticket holders have a chance to renew.
Follow Stanford Men's Basketball on Facebook at Stanford Basketball and on Twitter and Instagram at StanfordBball.
Season Ticket Benefits
As a season ticket holder you'll receive the best available seats in Maples Pavilion, along with:
- Cost savings off of single game prices
- Priority access to purchase single game tickets, as well as discounts on select games
- Priority access to postseason tickets (based on an individual's level of engagement with Stanford Athletics and Stanford University)
- Access to pre-game coaches' chalk talk before Pac-12 games
- Invitation to an exclusive preseason appreciation event at Maples Pavilion (date TBD), which includes:
- Closed team practice/scrimmage
- Behind the scenes tour of Maples Pavilion
- Fan activities and prizes
- Pogoseat, mobile ticket transfer/giftback demos
- Credit to upgrade/improve seat location at select games via Pogoseat mobile app
- Ability to resell or transfer unused tickets online or by mobile device
- Exclusive season ticket holder e-newsletter