Pac-12 Tournament Semifinal
USC (21-12) – 32 • 40 = 72
Stanford (29-3) – 32 • 36 = 68
• Stanford fell to 53-20 all-time against USC with Saturday’s 72-68 Pac-12 Tournament semifinal loss. The loss is just the third in Pac-12 Tournament play for the Cardinal since 2002, and drops its overall record at the event to 34-3.
• The semifinal loss means that Stanford will not play in the Pac-12 Tournament final for the first time in the event’s history.
• USC became the third different team to defeat Stanford at the Pac-12 Tournament, joining Arizona State (2002) and UCLA (2006).
• Chiney Ogwumike ended the game with 30 points, and tied with Candice Wiggins (2005-08) atop the Pac-12’s career-scoring list at 2,629 career points.
• Ogwumike’s 30-point, 21-rebound performance marked the following: her 14th 30-point game of the season, her 24th double-double, and her fourth-career 20-rebound game.
• Stanford shot a season-low 31.9 percent Saturday night. Its previous low was 32.3 percent at Texas on Nov. 23, 2013.
• No Stanford player shot at least 50.0 percent from the field Saturday night.
• Chiney Ogwumike’s 30 points increased her career scoring total to 2,629, matching Candice Wiggins’ Pac-12 record of 2,629 career points.• Ogwumike’s 21 rebounds Sunday brought her Pac-12-leading career rebounding total to 1,515.