Stanford (26-2, 15-1 Pac-12) – 29 • 36 = 65
UCLA (12-16, 6-10 Pac-12) – 25 • 31 = 56
• Stanford improved to 56-22 all-time against UCLA and completed the season sweep of the Bruins with Sunday’s 65-56 win. The win is also Stanford’s 18th in a row against UCLA.
• Sunday’s win clinched outright for Stanford its 14th straight Pac-12 regular-season title.
• Junior forward Bonnie Samuelson and freshman guard Briana Roberson each made the first starts of their respective collegiate careers. Erica McCall also made her second start of the season.
• With redshirt forward Mikaela Ruef not in the starting lineup Sunday, now Chiney Ogwumike and Amber Orrange are the only Cardinal players to have started every game this season. It also snapped a run of 41 straight starts for Ruef dating back to the 2012-13 season.
• Redshirt senior forward Mikaela Ruef grabbed 11 rebounds Sunday, marking her 14th game this year with at least 10 boards. Ruef’s 11 rebounds along with Chiney Ogwumike’s 15 also made for the 10th game this season in which each of the Cardinal pair pulled down a double-digit figure in boards.
• Chiney Ogwumike, with 26 points and 15 rebounds, posted her 20th double-double and 24th 20-point game of the season. Ogwumike also set a season high with five blocks, just one shy of her career best, and matched her season best with four steals.
• Stanford’s nine assists were just one greater than the Cardinal’s season low of eight set on Nov. 11, 2013 at Connecticut.
• Chiney Ogwumike’s 26 points increased her career scoring total to 2,511, passing older sister Nnemkadi Ogwumike (2,491) for second place on Stanford’s all-time scoring list. She is also now 119 points away from breaking Candice Wiggins’ Pac-12 record of 2,629 career points.
• Ogwumike’s 15 rebounds Sunday brought her Pac-12-leading career rebounding total to 1,457.