USC (14-7, 7-2 Pac-12) – 28 • 31 = 59
Stanford (19-1, 8-0 Pac-12) – 46 • 40 = 86
• Stanford is now 52-19 all-time against USC, and has now won 13 in a row against the Trojans after Monday’s 86-59 victory.
• Five Stanford players scored in double figures Monday night, led by Chiney Ogwumike (30 points) along with Amber Orrange (12), Lili Thompson (12), Mikaela Ruef (11) and Karlie Samuelson (10). Monday marked the second time this season it has pulled the feat. Last time was Nov. 26, 2013 against no. 16/22 Purdue in Puerto Vallarta.
• Chiney Ogwumike scored 30 points with 12 rebounds for her 10th 30-point game and 15th double-double of the season.
• Mikaela Ruef picked up her third double-double of the season with 11 points and 10 rebounds.
• Lili Thompson’s 12 points marked her eighth double-figure scoring game this season, and fourth in a row. She is averaging 12.5 points and shooting 59.4 percent (19-for-32) over the past four games.
• The Cardinal shot 50.8 percent (32-for-63) Monday night, marking it the 10th time this season, and fourth game in a row in which the team has shot at least 50.0 percent from the field.
• Stanford passed out 22 assists, and five different players had at least three, led by Amber Orrange’s six. Stanford has now hit 20 assists in 12 games this year.
• Stanford grabbed 42 rebounds Monday night, marking the 18th time out of 20 games this season that the Cardinal had grabbed at least 40 rebounds.
• Chiney Ogwumike’s 30 points increased her career scoring total to 2,312, 179 points behind older sister Nnemkadi Ogwumike (2,491) for second place on Stanford’s all-time scoring list.
• Ogwumike’s 12 rebounds Sunday brought her Pac-12-leading career rebounding total to 1,364.