Stanford (14-1, 3-0 Pac-12) – 49 • 38 = 87
Utah (7-7, 0-3 Pac-12) – 29 • 32 = 61
• Stanford is now 17-0 all-time against Utah after Friday’s 87-61 victory.
• Stanford’s 87 points Friday were its most against Utah over the past nine meetings. Stanford’s highest all-time point total against the Utes is 88 on March 21, 2005, which is also the last time the Cardinal scored at least 80 points against Utah.
• Stanford shot 57.4 percent Friday, marking the sixth game in which the Cardinal made at least half of its field-goal attempts this season.
• Stanford went 8-for-14 (57.1 percent) from behind the arc Friday. It was the Cardinal’s fifth game of the season with at least eight 3-pointers made, and the fifth game in which it made at least half of its attempts from 3-point range. Over the last seven games, Stanford is now 59-for-122 (48.4 percent) from behind the arc.
• Utah shot just 38.4 percent (22-for-57) from the field, and now Stanford has held 14 of 15 opponents to under 40-percent shooting this season. Only South Dakota State, which shot 40.4 percent on Nov. 28, has reached the mark this season.
• Mikaela Ruef tied her career high with 14 rebounds. The previous time she grabbed 14 was on Nov. 15, 2013 against Cal Poly.
• Chiney Ogwumike scored 30 points, marking her seventh 30-point game of the season and fifth over the past six games.
• Point guard Amber Orrange scored 14 points with six assists against the Utes, marking the fourth time over the past five games in which she has passed out at least six assists.
• Stanford had 23 assists Friday, making for the fourth straight game in which it had passed out at least 20. On the year, Stanford has hit the 20-assist mark nine times.
• Stanford grabbed 43 rebounds Friday, and now has grabbed at least 40 in 14 of 15 games this season. The only game in which the Cardinal failed to pull down 40 boards was Nov. 26 against Purdue. Stanford had 38 rebounds that game.
• Chiney Ogwumike’s 30 points increased her career scoring total to 2,173, keeping her in fourth place on Stanford’s all-time scoring list. She is 42 points behind Kate Starbird (2,215) for third place.• Ogwumike also grabbed nine rebounds Friday to post increase her Pac-12-leading career rebounding total to 1,293.