As a Freshman:
• Appeared in 17 games off the bench.
• Scored a goal in her collegiate debut, Feb. 22 against Harvard.
• Scored seven goals and recorded five assists.
• Took 12 shots, eight of which were on target.
• Scooped up nine ground balls and caused four turnovers...
• A 2013 graduate of Foothill High School in Pleasanton, Calif.
• Two-time All-American and Academic All-American in 2012 and 2013.
• East Bay Athletic League first-team selection and team Most Valuable Player in 2012 and 2013.
• Named the 2013 Foothill High School Athlete of the Year.
• Placed second in the 2011 North Coast Section tournament.
• Also competed for water polo and was a second team All-EBAL selection in 2011 and 2012.
• Captained the water polo team in 2011 and 2012, and the lacrosse team in 2012 and 2013.
• Played club lacrosse for BearLax and claimed the 2013 Palm Springs Sandstorm championship.
• Daughter of Vern and Betsy Klein.
• Has an older sister, Emily, who played one year of lacrosse and is beginning her second year of water polo at Brown.
• Anticipating a major in human biology and considering becoming a doctor.