As a Freshman in 2014:
• Appeared in 11 games, all as a substitute.
• Made collegiate debut vs. Harvard on Feb. 22.
• Scored two goals and recorded six shots and five shots on goal.
• A 2013 graduate of Westfield High School in Westfield, N.J.
• 2013 Under Armour All-American.
• First team all-state, first team All-Stars and Stripes League and first team All-Area selection in 2013.
• Four-time All-Union County selection, including three first-team honors (2010-13).
• Earned first team All-Stars and Stripes League honors in 2011 and named to the second team in 2012.
• Academic All-American in 2012.
• Captained her team during the 2012 and 2013 seasons.
• Helped lead team to 2012 state sectional semifinals.
• Holds single-game, season and career records in points and goals.
• Played three years of varsity tennis and named to the first team All-Union County in 2011 and 2012.
• Won the Union County first doubles championship in 2011 and 2012.
• Three-time Union County tennis team champion (2010-2012).
• Played club lacrosse for Metro Lacrosse Club and claimed the 2011 Capital Cup Championship, and was a finalist at the 2012 Lax for the Cure tournament.
• Member of the New Jersey Under Armour Underclassmen All-America Team in 2011 and 2012.
• School Girls New Jersey Team 1 participant in 2011 and Metro Lacrosse Club Scholarship recipient.
• Daughter of George and Susan Cusick.
• Brother Tyler was on the track team at Harvard.
• Dad played lacrosse at Bucknell.