As a Sophomore in 2015:
- MPSF All-Academic team.
- Started first seven games of the season.
- Had a pair of two-game games, in wins over Fresno State and Vanderbilt.
As a Freshman in 2014:
- Appeared in 11 games, all as a substitute.
- Made collegiate debut vs. Harvard on Feb. 22.
- Scored two goals and recorded six shots and five shots on goal.
- A 2013 graduate of Westfield High School in Westfield, N.J.
- 2013 Under Armour All-American.
- First team all-state, first team All-Stars and Stripes League and first team All-Area selection in 2013.
- Four-time All-Union County selection, including three first-team honors (2010-13).
- Earned first team All-Stars and Stripes League honors in 2011 and named to the second team in 2012.
- Academic All-American in 2012.
- Captained her team during the 2012 and 2013 seasons.
- Helped lead team to 2012 state sectional semifinals.
- Holds single-game, season and career records in points and goals.
- Played three years of varsity tennis and named to the first team All-Union County in 2011 and 2012.
- Won the Union County first doubles championship in 2011 and 2012.
- Three-time Union County tennis team champion (2010-2012).
- Played club lacrosse for Metro Lacrosse Club and claimed the 2011 Capital Cup Championship, and was a finalist at the 2012 Lax for the Cure tournament.
- Member of the New Jersey Under Armour Underclassmen All-America Team in 2011 and 2012.
- School Girls New Jersey Team 1 participant in 2011 and Metro Lacrosse Club Scholarship recipient.
- Daughter of George and Susan Cusick.
- Brother Tyler was on the track team at Harvard.
- Dad played lacrosse at Bucknell.