As a Junior in 2015:
- Participated in three-day U.S. national team tryout camp in May 2015.
- IWLCA/Zag Sports Division I Academic Honor Roll
- MPSF All-Tournament team
- MPSF All-Academic team
- Moved into starting lineup for 14-7 victory at Denver on April 3.
- Started 10 of final 11 games.
- Team's record was 9-1 with Crerend starting.
- Scored four goals with two assists, and had six draw controls, in regular-season finale against Cal.
- Had a hat trick in MPSF tournament final victory over USC.
- Three goals and two assists in victory over San Diego State.
As a Sophomore in 2014
- Appeared in 17 contests off the bench.
- Established herself as a draw specialist.
- Scored 10 goals and recorded four assists.
- Third on the team in faceoff percentage (.562).
- Took the draw and won possession to help clinch season-opening win over Ohio State in her Cardinal debut.
- Scored on a free-position shot with one second left to force overtime during an 11-10 double-OT victory at No. 14 Georgetown.
- Had season-highs of three goals and five draw controls in an NCAA first-round loss to Duke.
As a Freshman in 2012:
- Played for Brown and tied for the team lead in goals (24), was third in points (27) and ground balls (17), and claimed 17 draw controls.
- A 2011 graduate of Loomis Chaffee School in Windsor, Conn.
- Attended New Canaan High School first before transferring.
- Helped lead Loomis Chaffee to three consecutive Founders League championships (2009-11), including a 17-0 season in 2010 that included a New England Class A Championship and No. 1 ranking in New England.
- Two-time first team All-America selection (2010, 2011), Academic All-American in 2011 and two-time New England Prep School All-Star (2010, 2011).
- First team all-state at New Canaan (2008), first team All-Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference (2007, 2008) and helped lead New Canaan to a second-place finish at the 2008 FCIAC Championship.
- Also ran track and field at New Canaan and finished fourth at the 2008 Connecticut State Open Championships in the high jump.
- Played field hockey, basketball and squash at Loomis Chaffee.
- Played club lacrosse for Connecticut Lacrosse Futures.
- Daughter of Christopher and Sheila Crerend.
- Has a sister, Julia, and brother, Ian.
- Has an aunt who played tennis at Columbia, uncle who played baseball at Princeton and a grandfather who played baseball at Niagara.
- Majoring in science, technology, and society.
* statistics from Brown University
||Did not play