As a Junior in 2015:
- Made eight appearances, all off the bench.
- Tied her season-high of five goals.
- Had a goal and assist in a victory over Saint Mary's.
- Had two draw controls in the same game.
As a Sophomore in 2014:
- Made 13 appearances, all off the bench.
- Scored five goals and added two assists.
- Recorded 11 shots, 8 on target.
- Recovered five ground balls and caused three turnovers.
- Named to the MPSF All-Academic team.
As a Freshman in 2013:
- Scored twice and claimed a draw control in the MPSF Tournament semifinal against Cal (May 2).
- Tallied two points on a goal and an assist against San Diego State (April 21).
- Scored her first collegiate goal against USC (March 8).
- Recorded first career point with an assist against Harvard (Feb. 24).
- Made her collegiate debut against then-No. 9 Notre Dame (Feb. 16).
- Appeared in 16 matches and recorded four goals, four assists, three draw controls and three caused turnovers.
- A 2012 graduate of Monte Vista High School in Danville, Calif.
- Captained her lacrosse team in 2011 and 2012.
- Two-time North Coast Section champion and two-time East Bay Athletic League champion (2009, 2010).
- Two-time first team Contra Costa Times All-East Bay selection (2010, 2011).
- Three-time first team All-East Bay Athletic League (2010-12) and All-East Bay Athletic League honorable mention in 2009.
- First team All-American in 2010.
- Two-time Academic All-American (2011, 2012).
- 2012 Monte Vista Female Athlete of the Year.
- Also competed for basketball team and captained team in 2010.
- Played club lacrosse for Triple Threat Lacrosse (2008-11), Bay Area Wave (2011-12) and NorCal Team in the Women's Divisional National Tournament.
- Three-time Sand Storm champion with Triple Threat (2008-10) and Galaxy Tournament champion with Triple Threat in 2010.
- Daughter of Howell and Suzanne Southmayd.
- Has two younger siblings, Brooke and Blaire.
- Majoring in human biology and anticipates a profession as an epigeneticist.