As a Junior in 2015:
- IWLCA/Zag Sports Division I Academic Honor Roll
- MPSF All-Academic team
- Made first collegiate start at Vanderbilt on March 8.
- Had a goal and assist in 22-11 victory.
- Scored four goals twice in a three-game stretch -- at Denver and home against Oregon.
- Had three assists in between, against Colorado.
As a Sophomore in 2014:
- Made 18 appearances off the bench.
- Netted 11 goals and two assists.
- Recorded 23 shots, with 16 shots on goal.
- Snagged 12 ground balls, 24 draw controls, and added nine caused turnovers.
- Attempted 60 faceoffs, winning 38 of them (.633 pct.).
- Controlled three draws against Cornell.
- Scored her first collegiate hat trick, and had five draw controls and three caused turnovers in an 18-7 victory over Cal.
- Named to the MPSF All-Academic team.
As a Freshman in 2013:
- Appeared in 17 matches and recorded six goals (including two game-winners), three assists, seven draw controls, six ground balls and four caused turnovers.
- Notched two points on a goal and an assist, and picked up a draw control against San Diego State (April 21).
- Scored twice, picked up two draw controls and one ground ball against Saint Mary's (April 10).
- Recorded two points on a goal and her first career assist, caused a turnover, and picked up two draw controls and a ground ball against Fresno State (April 2).
- Scored the game-winning goal and picked up two ground balls at No. 13 Ohio State (March 2).
- A 2012 graduate of Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Conn.
- Captained her lacrosse team in 2012.
- Two-time New England Prep School Women's Lacrosse Association All-Star (2010, 2012).
- All-American honorable mention and Academic All-American in 2012.
- Holds school records for most career points and most points in a season.
- Also competed for junior varsity basketball (2009-10) and varsity soccer (2012).
- Played club lacrosse for CT Chargers (2008-11).
- Daughter of John and Michele Tesei.
- Has two older sisters, Brett and Alyssa, and a younger brother, Evan.
- Majoring in political science.