As a Sophomore in 2014:
- Named to the All-Pac-12 second team for the second consecutive season.
- Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- Played in 24 matches, starting all of them.
- Helped anchor a defense which only conceeded eight goals in the regular season.
- Recorded assists in wins over Dayton and Arizona.
As a Freshman in 2013:
- Started in central defense in the team's season opener and started all but one match over the rest of the season.
- Named to Top Drawer Soccer's Freshman Best XI first team.
- Earned NSCAA All-West Region first-team honors.
- Became the first Stanford freshman to receive the region honor since Mariah Nogueira in 2009.
- Named to the All-Pac-12 second team.
- Also a Pac-12 All-Freshman selection.
- Developed into one of the team's strongest leaders.
National Team Experience:
- Played on the U.S. team that won the CONCACAF U-20 championship to earn advancement to the 2014 World Cup.
- Played the most minutes of any player on the U.S. U-17 team that went 12-0-2 and won the CONCACAF championship and played in the U-17 World Cup.
- Co-captain of the U.S. U-17 World Cup team.
- Took part in the U.S. U-18 training camp in April, 2013.
- Two-time NSCAA Youth All-America and a nominee for the California Gatorade Girls Soccer Player of the Year.
- Led Slammers FC to the 2012 Elite Clubs National League No. 1 ranking and is ranked No. 6 among national prospects by Top Drawer Soccer.
- Carried a cumulative weighted GPA of 4.4, had a 5.0 in her first semester of her senior year.
- A member of the National Honor Society and California Scholarship Federation.
- Graduated in 2013 from Mater Dei High School in Santa Ana, Calif.
- The middle child between two brothers.