Career Bests (thru 2014):
• 400-Meter Hurdles: 1:03.51
• 800: 2:11.15
• 400: 56.27
• 500: 1:14.50i
• 600: 1:33.78i
• Made her collegiate debut at the Stanford Invitational, running the 400 hurdles for the first time (1:04.04) and running the 4x400 relay.
• Ran the opening leg on the winning 4x400 at the Big Meet.
• Was third in the 400 hurdles at the Big Meet in a personal best 1:03.51.
• Made collegiate debut with a fourth-place finish in the 600 at the UW Indoor Preview on Jan . 18.
• Finished second in the open race of the 500 at the Penn State National, clocking 1:14.50.
• Was a triple winner at the 2013 Oregon 5A championships, capturing the 400 (56.50), 300 hurdles (personal best 44.86) and anchoring the 4x400 relay.
• Ran 2:11.15 in the 800 to win the 2013 BorderDuel Classic between Oregon and Washington.
• Ran 2:11.16 at the 2013 New Balance Outdoor Nationals, placing 15th.
• Individual state titles were her second in each event, having won the 400 in 2011 and the 300 hurdles in 2012.
• Has great range, placing fifth in the state in the 200 in 2011 and helping the Corvallis cross country team to a runner-up state finish.
• Holds school records in the 300 hurdles, 400, 800, and 4x400 relay.
• Lettered four years in soccer, winning two Mid-Willamette Conference titles, reaching the semifinals of the state tournament, and earning all-state first-team honors.
• Daughter of Ronald Waschmann and Jeanette Brewer.
• Has an older brother, Levi.
• Recieved first team all-state and all-conference honors.
• Anticipates majoring in human biology and minoring in psychology.
• Uncle Greg Brewer was a swim captain at University of Washington.