* Two-Time All-America *
Career Bests (thru 2015):
- Discus: 188-7 (57.48m)
- Hammer: 180-5 (54.99m)
Stanford Record Book:
- Placed fifth in the discus at the 2015 NCAA Championships ... second at the 2014 IAAF World Junior Championships ... 2015 Pac-12 discus champion.
- Captured the Pac-12 discus title with a throw of 187-3 on her third attempt.
- It was the first time a Stanford woman had won a conference discus crown.
- Fifth at the NCAA Championships with a throw of 184-11.
- It was Stanford's highest finish in the event since 1986.
- Placed 10th at the U.S. Championships at 184-1.
- Opened season by winning the discus at the Outdoor Opener in Berkeley, throwing 183-4.
- Set personal best in the hammer, with a throw of 172-10, a nine foot improvement.
- Fourth at the Texas Relays, with a discus throw of 177-10.
- Named Stanford Athletic Board Block ‘S’ Outstanding Female Sophomore.
- USTFCCCA All-Academic team.
- Captured the 2014 U.S. junior national discus title with a personal best and Stanford freshman record 188-6 in Sacramento.
- Named Pac-12 women's track and field Newcomer/Freshman of the Year.
- Placed 12th in the USATF Championships at 170-1.
- Broke the Stanford freshman discus record of 177-7 (set by Patty Purpur in 1986) on her first collegiate legal throw and improved to a personal best 187-7 at the California Outdoor Opener on March 8.
- The throw vaulted her to No. 3 on Stanford's all-time list and set a school freshman record ... also threw the hammer for the first time, throwing 155-11 for fifth.
- In second meet, at the Hornet Invitational (180-4) beat 2008 Olympic gold medalist Stephanie Brown-Trafton.
- Placed second at the Pac-12 Championships (181-5) and was second at the NCAA West Prelims (184-4) in the discus.
- Placed 21st at the NCAA Championships, at 158-9.
- Placed fifth at the 2015 World University Games in the discus at 182-8, in Gwangju, South Korea.
- Won the silver medal at the 2014 IAAF World Junior Championships in Eugene, throwing the discus 186-2.
- The 2013 national high school leader in the discus with a best of 184-2, at the Texas Relays.
- It broke the meet record by more than 34 feet and exceeded the winning college mark.
- The throw was the 16th-longest in the U.S. in 2013, including collegians and professionals.
- It also ranked as the sixth-best in high school history and broke the Colorado state record by 19-3.
- Named as a high school All-America.
- Two-time state 4A champion.
- Set 29 meet records and 11 stadium records.
- Qualified for U.S. senior nationals, where she placed 15th at 154-11.
- Fifth at 2013 U.S. junior nationals at 165-2.
- Won back-to-back Colorado Class 4A championships, breaking her own meet record as a senior with a throw of 167-3.
- In 2012, broke an 18-year-old state record with 164-0 on her final throw.
- Named 2012 Gatorade Colorado Girls Track and Field Athlete of the Year and finished the 2012 season ranked No. 4 among all high school throwers.
- 2013 Arcadia Invitational champion with the third-best throw in meet history.
- Denver area Female Student-Athlete of the Year.
- Co-valedictorian at Silver Creek High in Longmont.
- The daughter of David and Lisa Allman.
- Has an older brother, Kevin.
- Born in Newark, Del.
- An accomplished dancer, Allman took up track as a freshman as a jumper and sprinter.
- Began throwing the discus so she could go to the annual spaghetti dinner that the throwers had every year.
- Raised mostly in Hershey, Pa.
- Involved in Soles 4 Souls, which distributes used shoes to those in undeveloped countries.
- Carried a weighted high school GPA of 4.4.
- Majoring in product design.