* Two-Time All-American *
At Stanford: Placed third at the 2015 NCAA outdoor championships, and ninth at the U.S. Championships in the same year.
Career Best (thru 2016 indoors):
- Pole Vault: 18-2 1/2 (5.55m)
Stanford Record Book:
- Fifth at the MPSF Championships with a season-best 17-3 3/4.
- Consistent all season, with all five results within five inches of each other.
- Captured third at the NCAA Championships, jumping a personal best 18-2 1/2.
- Placed ninth at the U.S. Championships at 17-8 1/2.
- Only one other male underclassmen claimed top-five NCAA and top-10 U.S. finishes.
- Duvio was among seven men, regardless of class or event, to accomplish the feat in 2015.
- Set two PBs in the season, the first coming on his 18-1 3/4 first-place performance at the Longhorn Invitational.
- Fifth at Pac-12s at 16-8 3/4.
- One of two freshmen to advance to the NCAA Championships in the pole vault.
- Jumped 17-3 at the NCAA West Prelims to earn to place 11th.
- Finished fourth at the Pac-12 Championships in Pullman, Wash. (17-4 1/2).
- Set personal best of 17-6 1/2 to finish fourth at the Longhorn Invitational in Austin, Texas, on May 3.
- Opened at 16-6 ¾ and was perfect through the first three heights before failing in three attempts at 18-0 ½.
- His 17-6 3/4 placed him fourth on Stanford's all-time list and at No. 2 all-time among Cardinal freshmen.
- Won the Big Meet at 16-4 3/4.
- Made collegiate outdoor debut by winning the Cal Outdoor Opener at 16-6 3/4, tying him for No. 8 on school all-time list.
- Placed fifth at the MPSF Championships, jumping 16-10 3/4.
- Made collegiate debut with the No. 2 freshman vault in school history (16-10 3/4) to place third at the UW Indoor Preview Jan. 18.
- Broke his personal best in the next with a 17-3 1/2 for fourth at the Cherry & Silver Invite in Albuquerque.
- Matched it a week later while earning his first collegiate victory at the Razorback Invitational in Fayetteville, Ark.
- Set another PB in finishing fifth among a strong field at the Don Kirby Elite in Albuquerque on Feb. 14.
- The mark of 17-5 1/2 is No. 3 all-time at Stanford indoors.
- He remains No. 2 on Stanford's all-time freshman list, behind Toby Stevenson's 17-8 3/4 in 1997.
- Finished second on a sprained ankle at the 2013 Pan Am Junior Championships in Medellin, Colombia, on Aug. 23.
- Jumped 17-0 3/4 to take silver.
- Gatorade Louisiana Boys Track and Field Athlete of the Year in 2013.
- Had the No. 2 high school mark in the nation in 2013 with a state record 17-3 ½.
- Second at the U.S. junior nationals in Des Moines, Iowa, at 16-8 ¾, a mark that tied Daven Murphree’s winning height.
- Named to the high school All-America team.
- Cleared 16-8 to win the Louisiana 2A state title – his second -- and lead John Curtis Christian to the team championship.
- A three-time New Balance outdoor All-America.
- Ranked No. 5 in the pole vault on the 2012 world youth list with a best of 16-6½.
- Joins his brother, pole vaulter Dalton Duvio, on the Stanford team.
- Maintained a 3.87 unweighted GPA.
- Parents are Todd and Racquel.
- Father is a volunteer assistant coach with Stanford track and field.
- Majoring in science, technology and society, with a concentration of innovation and organization.
||17-3 3/4 (5.28)
||18-2 1/2 (5.55)
||17-6 1/2 (5.35)
||17-5 1/2 (5.32)