Gonzaga – 19 • 26 = 45
Stanford – 33 • 40 = 73
• Stanford is now 6-0 all-time against Gonzaga after Saturday’s 73-45 win. Stanford’s average margin of victory against the Zags is 21.8 points per game over the six all-time meetings.
• Freshman Kailee Johnson set season highs with 11 points and eight rebounds.
• Gonzaga went 0-for-14 on 3-point attempts. The last time Stanford held an opponent without a 3-point field goal was on Jan. 18, 2013 against UCLA. The Bruins went 0-for-2 in that contest.
• Gonzaga’s total of 45 points is the lowest by a Stanford opponent this season. The previous low was 48 by UC Davis on Nov. 17.
• Taylor Greenfield (foot) and Erica Payne (knee) made their 2013-14 debuts Saturday after each missing the first eight games of the season.
• Jasmine Camp scored a season-high six points and hit two 3-pointers.
• Eleven of the 13 Stanford players that saw action Saturday scored. Erica Payne and Tess Picknell were the only players not to record a point.
• Chiney Ogwumike upped her career scoring total to 1,995 points and is now 43 points back of Jeanne Ruark Hoff, who is fifth with 2,038 points. Ogwumike also upped her career rebounding total to 1,220, keeping her fourth on Stanford’s all-time list, six behind older sister Nnemkadi Ogwumike’s third-place figure of 1,226. She is also just 46 behind Kayla Pedersen’s Pac-12 and Stanford record of 1,266.
• Ogwumike is also five points away from becoming the fifth member of Stanford’s 2,000-Point/1,000 Rebound Club.