U.S. Soccer feature story | Sports Illustrated
As a Junior in 2015 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Year
- All-Pac-12 First Team
- MAC Hermann Trophy Preseason Watch List
- TopDrawerSoccer Preseason Best XI second team selection
- Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week (Nov. 3)
- Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week (Oct. 27)
- Made five saves in a 2-1 win against No. 13 BYU in the NCAA Tournament Second Round (Nov. 19)
- Recorded her ninth shutout of the season against San Jose State (Nov. 13) to pass Kira Maker (2007-10) for fourth on Stanford's all-time list
- Tied her season-high of five saves against No. 20 California to help Stanford earn a 1-1 tie and complete an undefeated Pac-12 season (Nov. 6)
- Earned her eighth shutout of the season and 28th of her career against UCLA (Nov. 1) to pass Emily Oliver (2010-13) for fifth on Stanford's all-time list
- Made three saves against No. 16 USC to help Stanford clinch a share of the Pac-12 title (Oct. 29)
- Made a season-high five saves at Santa Clara (Sept. 20)
As a Sophomore in 2014 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Started 23 matches in 24 total appearances for the Cardinal.
- 19-2-3 record.
- 14 shutouts, tied for the second-most in Stanford single-season history, and tied for 16th in NCAA Division I history.
- Allowed 14 goals in 2136:06 minutes of play.
- Made 54 saves, good for a .794 save percentage.
- 0.59 goals against average.
- NSCAA All-Pacific Region second team.
- All-Pac-12 second team.
- Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week (Aug. 26).
- Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week (Sept. 15).
- CollegeSoccer360.com National Primetime Player of the Week (Aug. 25).
- No. 2 on Stanford season shutouts list (14).
- No. 6 on Stanford career shutouts list (20).
- Shutout streak of 803:18 is No. 18 in NCAA Division I history.
- Scored the winning penalty in a shootout against Florida which sent the Cardinal to the College Cup.
- Made spectacular second-half save to preserve a scoreless draw in a regular-season match against Florida that Stanford won in overtime.
- Great one-on-one save against North Carolina helped Stanford to a 1-0 overtime victory and earn its first triump over the Tar Heels in 13 tries.
As a Freshman in 2013 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Made collegiate debut Aug. 31 against Portland in relief of injured Emily Oliver.
- First start was Sept. 6 when she teamed with Sarah Cox to shut out Loyola Marymount.
- Started 18 games in the regular season, with a 0.72 goals-against average and six shutouts.
- Had two shutouts in the NCAA tournament, against Cal State Fullerton in the first round and South Carolina in the second.
- Was named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week on Oct. 1 after her 2-0 shutout of Colorado.
- Earned her fifth shutout of the season in a 1-0 NCAA first round victory over visiting Cal State Fullerton.
- Made a great fingertip diving save in the second half to preserve the lead.
National Team Experience
- Played for the U.S. team at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada in 2014.
- At age 17 on Jan. 22, 2013, became the youngest goalkeeper ever called into a full U.S. national team camp.
- Became the first high school-aged player to be called into the full national team since forward Amy Rodriguez in 2005.
- Started for the U.S. at the 2012 U17 World Cup in Azerbaijan, allowing one goal in three matches and shutting out eventual champion France.
- Has been called to more than 20 U.S. youth national-team training camps and international tournaments.
- Part of the U.S. U-23 camp in January, 2015.
- Graduated from Darlington School in Rome, Ga.
- The 2011 NSCAA Youth Girls Player of the Year and a two-time NSCAA Youth All-American.
- Starred with the club, Concorde Fire South.
- The daughter of Mike and Chrystal Campbell.
- Father was a Navy lieutenant and pilot for the precision air team, the Blue Angels, from 1986-88.
- Mother also was a Navy fighter pilot and later flew commercial airplanes.
- Father captained the hockey team at Wesleyan University.
- Mother rowed for the Naval Academy.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Her grandfather, great uncle, great aunt, and great-great grandfather all attended Stanford.
- Majoring in psychology.
- Mom flew various fighter planes while logging most of her hours in the A4E Skyhawk, a single engine, single seat delta wing light bomber jet. Mom also flew commercial for Delta after getting out of the Navy. - Click for more information.