Schedule of Events-Stanford vs. Notre Dame (11/30/13)
**SPECIAL EVENT: FOX SPORTS 1 Live Broadcast & Fan Zone**
For this game only, Fan Fest will open 3 hours before kick-off and is located in the Hammer Throw area near the corner of Nelson Dr. and Sam MacDonald Rd. If you want to be on TV, come at 12:00 p.m. for exclusive access to film with Fox Sports 1.
Fan Fest will be open from 1:00 p.m.-3:45 p.m. on Saturday, November 30 for the Stanford vs. Notre Dame Football game. Kickoff is at 4:00 p.m.
- The Bay Area's top ranked food trucks . Trucks are cash only. Check back soon for more information on which trucks will be present.
- Palo Alto favorite Old Pro will feature local wineries and craft beer, along with tossed to order artisan pizza, gourmet tater tots and Mary's organic grilled teriyaki chicken sticks.
- Kid Zone Activities (1:00 p.m.-3:45 p.m.)
- Face Painting
- Poster Creation Station
- Bounce House
- LSJUMB Appearance (2:10-2:15 p.m.)
- Coaches Chalk Talk (2:15-2:40 p.m.)
- Photo booth with interactive green screen (1:00 p.m.-3:45 p.m.)
- Free samples being given away (limited availability, arrive early)
- Free posters and schedule cards (as available)
- FOX SPORTS 1 Fan Zone *THIS GAME ONLY*
- Fan Lounge
- Bean Bags
- Skills Challenge
- Photo Zone