To protect the NCAA eligibility of current Stanford student-athletes the Compliance Services Office asks for adherence to the Stanford University Department of Athletics agent registration process and following expectations:
- Stanford University Department of Athletics Agent Registration Form: Complete the Stanford University Athlete Agent Registration Form and return to the Stanford Compliance Services Office.
- State of California Registration and Compliance: Register with the State of California, comply with California athlete agent legislation and provide verification of your state registration to the Stanford Compliance Services Office.
- Information regarding the State of California Athlete Agent Professional Code (Section 18897-18897.5) can be found at: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/
- The State of California Athlete Agent Registration Form can be found at: http://www.sos.ca.gov/business/sf/forms/sf-aa1.pdf
- NCAA Agent Rules: Comply with NCAA Rules regarding contact, negotiations and impermissible benefits when interacting with current Stanford student-athletes.
- Stanford Team-Specific Policies: Respect and adhere to the team-specific policies regarding agent interaction with Stanford current student-athletes during the competitive season.
The Stanford Compliance Services Office will provide email verification that the Stanford University Department of Athletics Agent Registration Form has been reviewed and that the State of California Athlete Agent Registration has been received. Agents are asked to refrain from contacting Stanford student-athletes until they receive a verification email from the Compliance Services staff. Agents may submit additional marketing materials of services. The Stanford Compliance Services Office appreciates agent cooperation and compliance with the aforementioned expectations.