Due to the large quantity of requests we receive, we are only able to accept requests from organizations located within the 16 counties surrounding Stanford University. If your organization does not have its main place of business and mailing address in the designated geographic region, we will not be able to fulfill your request. Please click here to see the areas we serve.
- All requests must be submitted in full online through the official online Donation Request form. Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- Requests must be received no more than three months (12 weeks) but at least four (4) weeks prior to the date of your event to be considered. If approved, requests will be fulfilled at least two (2) weeks in advance of your event.
- Organizations will only be granted one (1) donation per twelve-month calendar year. Multiple requests from the same organization or division will not be considered within the same year.
- Organizations will be notified via e-mail about the status of their request once the status of their donation request has been processed. You will receive this notification at least two weeks prior to the event for which you are requesting a donation for. Please note, you will NOT receive an automatic response upon completing your submission. If you have not heard back within 2 weeks of submitting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the high volume of donation requests received each year, special requests cannot be honored. You may select the tickets which you would like to receive as the donated items. Additional items are not available for donation at this time. Approved requests will receive items indicated on the Donation Request Form.
- Stanford University Athletics will only donate to non-profit organizations and organizations with a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
- Stanford Athletics has a limited inventory available for donations and will fill requests on a first-come, first-serve basis as meet the above criteria. Should the maximum amount of donations be given out, the donation request page will be closed for the year and notification of such will be posted.
- Please do not send in any items requesting autographs from players or coaches. Stanford Athletics is not responsible for any item(s) sent to the department, nor is Stanford Athletics responsible for the safekeeping or return of any item(s) to the original sender.
- Group ticket requests must be submitted through the Group Ticket Request form. Organizations requesting group tickets must qualify as a 501c non-profit organization or Title I educational institution. Organizations may request tickets no more than once per sports season, or every three months, whichever is longer. Organizations are limited to 30 tickets per group request and are responsible for utlizing all tickets that are issued.
- For groups requesting tickets, tickets provided to your organization must be utilized for the applicable event. Receiving tickets that are not used prevent other organizations from attending. To best serve our community, organizations that do not redeem tickets that they were provided with may not be eligible to receive future donations from Stanford Athletics.
- Please do not call or e-mail directly for status of donation requests. We do not verbally confirm or deny donation requests. All correspondence will be done via e-mail.