The following steps have been provided to help prospective student-athletes with the recruiting process for Stanford Women's Rowing.
1. Contact Head Coach Yasmin Farooq or Assistant Coach Kelsie Chaudoin by:
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Yaz at 650-387-8969, Nate at 206-948-1405
NCAA reminder: if you are a junior in high school we are unable to return your phone calls.
2. Fill out the Prospective Student Athlete (PSA) Recruiting Questionnaire.
3. Fax a copy of your most recent transcript and test scores to
Yasmin Farooq or Kelsie Chaudoin, Stanford Women's Rowing at 650-725-4471.
OR mail to
Yasmin Farooq or Kelsie Chaudoin
Stanford Women's Rowing
641 East Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-6150
4. Register with the NCAA clearinghouse online at www.ncaaclearinghouse.net.
Note on taking the SAT/ACT An important element of the Stanford application process is the SAT / ACT. We recommend that you take either exam as soon as possible during your junior year. By taking the exam early you have the opportunity to retake the exam if you wish. We also suggest taking preparatory courses or studying on your own before taking the exam. Please do not wait until June to take the SAT / ACT!
Stanford University Links
The following links have been provided to help prospective student-athletes get to know Stanford University and our Women's Rowing program.
- Stanford University Homepage
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Online Application
- Prospective Student Website
- Financial Aid Office
- Stanford Bulletin- Course Catalog
- Academic Departments
- Undergraduate Profile
- Freshmen and Sophomore Programs
- Office of Religious Life
- Academic Calendar
- Stanford Student Groups
- Student Housing
- Stanford Dining
- Online Campus Tour
- Stanford Facts
Stanford Women's Rowing Links:
- Official Website
- Stanford Roster
- 2010-2011 Schedule and Results
- Stanford Athletics Compliance Website