Collegiate Career Bests
400 meters 54.16i
400 meters 54.36 outdoors
800 meters 2:04.82
800 meters 2:07.21i
* A member of the 1600 meter relay team which set the school record with a time of 3:29.39 at the 2005 NCAA Track & Field Championship.
* Ran the anchor leg on the school record setting indoor 1600 meter relay team (3:34.92) at the 2005 Arkansas Tyson Indoor Invitational.
* Gained All-America honors in helping the Stanford 1600 meter relay team finish sixth at the NCAA's in a school record time of 3:29.39.
* Ran the third leg to help Stanford win the 1600 meter relay title (3:34.73) at the NCAA West Regional.
* Qualified for the 2005 NCAA Championship Ran in the 800 meters with a career-best run of 2:04.82 (#4 in school history) at the NCAA West Regional.
* Placed second in the 800 meters (2:05.71) to help the Cardinal women win the 2005 Pac-10 title.
* Competed in the 800 meters at the 2005 NCAA Indoor Championship.
* Indoors in 2005, ran the anchor leg on Stanford's winning effort in the 1600 meter relay at the MPSF Championship.
* Finished second in the 800 meters at the indoor conference meet.
* An All-American as a member of the distance medley relay that finished second at the 2004 NCAA Indoor Championship.
* Competed in the 800 meters at the 2004 NCAA Outdoor Championship.
* The 2004 Pac-10 Championship runner-up in the 800 meters with a time of 2:07.46.
* The 2004 MPSF Indoor champion in the 400 meters with a time of 54.16, the third best in Stanford history.
* A member of the winning 1600 meter relay team at the 2004 MPSF Indoor Championship.
High School Achievements
* The 2003 California state high school meet champion in the 800 meters.
* Political Science major.
* A 2005 Pacific-10 All-Academic track & field selection.
* Parents are Cheryl Christopher and Clarence Freeman.
* Born May 16, 1985.