Collegiate Career Bests
1500 meters 3:47.91
3000 meters 8:10.75i
5000 meters 14:16.03
10,000 meters 28:59.27
* Competed at the 10,000 meters at the 2005 NCAA Championship for a second straight season.
* Had a career-best time of 28:59.27 in the 10,000 meters at the 2005 Stanford Invitational.
* The gold medalist in the 10,000 meters at the 2003 Junior Pan Am Games in Barbados.
* The 2003 U.S. Junior National Champion in the 10,000 meters.
* Finished sixth in the 5000 meters at the 2003 U.S. Junior National Championships.
* Competed on Stanford's 2005 NCAA Championship sixth place finishing cross country team.
* Also competed on Stanford's 2004 cross country team at the NCAA's. * Helped the Cardinal win the 2004 and 2005 Pac-10 cross country titles.
* Named second team All Pac-10 the last two years.
High School Achievements
* Finished fourth at the 2002 U.S. Junior National Cross Country Championships to qualify for the IAAF World Junior Championships in Lausanne, Switzerland.
* Ran the fifth-fastest two-mile time in the nation as a senior at Aptos High School.
* Finished third in the 10,000 meters at the 2002 Junior National Championships.
* A 2000 Footlocker national cross country finalist.
* Psychology major.
* A 2004 and 2005 Pacific-10 All-Academic track & field selection.
* A three-time (2003, 2004, 2005) Pacific-10 All-Academic cross country selection.
* Parents are Terry and Loree Gotcher.
* Born September 1, 1984.