- Completed career ranked among Stanford's all-time leaders in draw controls (128, second), goals (91, 15th), and shots (15th, 210).
As a Senior in 2014:
- Team captain on team that advanced to NCAA tournament.
- Scored 15 goals, giving her four seasons of at least 15.
- Had a season-high four draw controls against Vanderbilt.
- Had 27 draw controls for the season.
- Scored two goals apiece against Cal, Cornell, and UC Davis.
- Had three groundballs and two draw controls against Fresno State.
As a Junior in 2013:
- Named to the Tewaaraton Award watch list.
- Earned first team All-MPSF honors.
- Named to the MPSF All-Tournament team.
- Finished the season second on the team with 56 draw controls, which ranks second in Stanford single-season history.
- Claimed two draw controls - increasing her career total to 100 - scored a goal and caused a turnover in Stanford's first NCAA Tournament victory over Notre Dame (May 10).
- Scored twice, caused a turnover and picked up a draw control in the MPSF Tournament final against Denver (May 4).
- Tallied three points on two goals and an assist, and picked up three ground balls in the MPSF Tournament semifinal against Cal (May 2).
- Scored four goals on five shots, picked up three ground balls, two draw controls and caused a turnover against Cal (April 27).
- Picked up a team-best five draw controls and scored twice against UC Davis (April 25).
- Notched four points (2-2), picked up four draw controls and caused a turnover against San Diego State (April 21).
- Tallied three points on two goals and an assist against Oregon (April 19).
- Scored twice and picked up a draw control against No. 4 Northwestern (April 14).
- Claimed a team-best seven draw controls and scored a goal against Saint Mary's (April 10).
- Picked up a team-high four draw controls against No. 20 Denver (April 5).
- Notched three points on a goal and two assists against Fresno State (April 2).
- Picked up a team-high four draw controls and a ground ball against No. 19 James Madison (March 30).
- Tallied three points (2-1) and picked up a team-high four draw controls against Vanderbilt (March 26).
- Scored twice and claimed three draw controls against Temple (March 10).
- Led the team with five points on four goals and an assist against USC (March 8).
- Picked up a team-high five draw controls against USC,
- Scored a goal and picked up a team-high four draw controls against No. 11 Georgetown (March 5).
- Led Stanford with five points on two goals and three assists in win against Harvard (Feb. 24).
- Tallied two draw controls and a ground ball against Harvard (Feb. 24). Started all 20 matches.
As a Sophomore in 2012:
- Second team All-MPSF selection.
- Tied for third on the team with 27 points despite missing seven games due to injury.
- Notched a career-high 25 goals on 49 shots, including three game-winners, and dished out two assists.
- Accounted for 18 draw controls and 15 ground balls.
As a Freshman in 2011:
- MPSF Newcomer of the Year.
- Started all 19 games.
- One of seven Stanford players to score 19 goals on the year.
- Eight of her 19 goals came in conference wins.
- Recorded seven multiple-point games.
- Had 24 total draw controls on the regular season, including a game-high six draw controls on April 8 against second place Denver.
- A 2010 graduate of River Hill High School in Clarksville, Md.
- Captained her team her senior year.
- A 2009-2010 All-Howard County Team selection.
- Member of the Tewaaraton Watch List in 2010.
- Given her school's Best Female Athlete, Best Comeback Athlete and Outstanding Athlete of the Year awards her senior year.
- A member of the Under Armour All-American Baltimore Underclassmen Team in 2008.
- Also a four-time letterwinner in soccer, and a three-time state champion.
- Captained her soccer team her senior year.
- Played club lacrosse for the M&D Black from 2005-2008.
- Team won the Vail Shootout and Evolution Championships in 2009.
- Also reached the Galaxy finals in 2009.
- Daughter of Oliver and Stella Kim.
- Has two older sisters, Catherine and Elizabeth.
- Graduated with a degree in science, technology, and society.