As a Senior in 2015:
- MPSF All-Academic team.
- Scored five goals on six shots in a 25-9 victory at Cal.
- Scored four goals twice.
- Scored four in her first start of the season, in a 17-15 loss at Penn State.
- Also scored four in a 22-7 season-opening victory over Fresno State.
- Had two groundballs and caused a turnover in a 16-5 MPSF tournament semifinal victory over Colorado.
- Part of a senior class that finished with a record of 51-24, with three NCAA appearances and two MPSF titles.
As a Junior in 2014:
- Scored a collegiate-high six goals in an MPSF tournament semifinal against Colorado (May 2).
- The six goals are the second-highest single-game total in school history.
- Her 10 shots in that game rank fifth at Stanford.
- Appeared in 19 games and started three.
- Scored 20 goals and recorded five assists.
- Recorded 44 shots, 36 of which were on goal (.818 sog %).
- Recorded 15 ground balls.
- Recorded a season-highs of seven points, six goals, 10 shots, and eight shots on goal against Colorado in an MPSF semifinal.
- Named to the MPSF All-Academic team.
As a Sophomore in 2013:
- Finished the season with 37 points (31-6), 11 ground balls, 10 draw controls and six caused turnovers.
- Started all 20 games.
- Tallied three points on two goals and an assist, and picked up two ground balls in the MPSF Tournament semifinal against Cal (May 2).
- Claimed two draw controls and scored twice on four shots against Cal (April 27).
- Led the team with five goals on seven shots and claimed three draw controls against UC Davis (April 25).
- Scored twice, picked up two ground balls, caused a turnover and recorded an assist against Saint Mary's (April 10).
- Recorded three points on two goals and an assist, caused a turnover and picked up a draw control against Fresno State (April 2).
- Tallied four points on three goals and an assist at Vanderbilt (March 26).
- Picked up two ground balls and caused a turnover at Vanderbilt.
- Scored four goals, picked up two ground balls and one draw control against Temple (March 10).
- Recorded second consecutive hat trick on the season against No. 13 Ohio State (March 2).
- Accounted for one draw control, ground ball and caused turnover against the Buckeyes.
- Scored three goals and scooped up one draw control and one ground ball against Harvard (Feb. 24).
As a Freshman in 2012:
- Started 13 games and played in 16 games for Stanford as a freshman.
- Notched 20 goals on 42 shots and added six assists.
- Picked up 11 ground balls and caused four turnovers.
- A 2011 graduate of Fort Worth Country Day High School in Fort Worth, Texas.
- All-American and Academic All-American in lacrosse in 2010 and 2011.
- Two-time Texas All-State selection and three-time all-district.
- Named Trinity MVP in 2010 and 2011.
- Selected as the Dallas Morning News Player of the Year in 2011.
- Named to the Dallas Morning News All-Area Team in 2009-11.
- Selected to the U.S. Lacrosse All-American Showcase.
- Scored 348 career goals at Trinity and led the team in scoring three times.
- Captained Trinity lacrosse as a senior.
- Led Trinity to a district and state title in 2009.
- Played golf, swam and field hockey for Fort Worth Country Day.
- Gatorade All-American, all-conference selection, captain and team MVP in field hockey as a senior.
- Three-time team MVP, two-time captain, two-time all-conference selection and holds five high school records in swimming.
- Two-time all-conference, captain and three-time team MVP in golf.
- Earned the Wendy's High School Heisman in 2011.
- During her junior year, awarded the Richard Steed Award and the Jimmy D. Brown Award as the best Female athlete at FWCD.
- Honored with the Nancy Lee and Perry R. Bass Award for the ideal scholar athlete, the Alumni Association Award, and the Varsity Award for earning 12 varsity letters.
- Biomechanical engineering major.
- Daughter of Christopher and Karen Fraser.
- Has a twin brother, Connor, who attends Wake Forest University.
- One younger brother, Cameron, attended Boston College.