2015 Season (RS Junior)
- Tied for first on bars with a career-best 9.950 and finished first on beam with a 9.900 (Jan. 18)
- Claimed an individual victory on beam with a 9.900 at San Jose State (Jan. 9)
- Tied for second on beam (9.825) and tied for third on bars (9.825) at the NorCal Classic (Jan. 4)
2014 Season (RS Sophomore): Did not compete.
2013 Season (Sophomore)
- NCAA Norman Regional champion on beam and vault (April 6)
- All-Pac-12 first team on beam
- claimed four victories on beam, two on vault and one on bars
- finished second in the all-around at the Pac-12 Championships with a collegiate-best 39.575 (March 23)
- set collegiate bests of 9.925 on bars (Pac-12 Championships, March 23) and beam (at Cal, Jan. 26; Cal and Oregon State, March 1)
- competed in 10 meets on vault and beam and earned a 9.900 or higher five times in each event
- recorded Stanford's highest all-around score (39.575) and tied for the team-best score on vault (9.950)
- tied for the team's second-highest scores on beam (9.925, twice) and bars (9.925)
- NACGC/W regular season second team All-American on beam.
2012 Season (Freshman)
- Earned two All-America honors as a freshman
- Was a first-team All-American on the balance beam and second-team on the vault
- Placed fourth on the beam at the NCAA championships, scoring 9.875 to tie teammate Amanda Spinner and join her as the first Stanford gymnasts other than Carly Janiga to place among the top five in the event
- Won a share of the Pac-12 vault title along with UCLA's Olivia Courtney, Vanessa Zamarripa, each at 9.950
- Received All-Pac-12 second-team honors on vault
- Earned team's season-best score among all events, with a 9.975 on vault at the NCAA Super Six
- Her score, from the No. 4 position in the lineup, propelled Stanford to a 49.550 -- its best team score of the season in all events and the second-best vault score in school history
- Was limited by injury early in the season, but competed in all four events in the team season finale and scored 39.475 for the team's best all-around score of the season
- Competed 12 times on vault, 11 on beam, seven on floor, and once on bars ... earned first collegiate victory on Feb. 12 at Cal, tying for first on beam with a 9.900
- Earned four first-places during the season, three on vault and one on floor
- A 2008 U.S. Olympic team alternate
- Won a World Championships bronze medal on the beam in London in 2009
- Won international team gold medals while competing for the U.S. at the 2007 World Championships in Stuttgart, Germany, and 2007 Pan Am Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Earned a Pan Am bronze in the all-around
- Captured two U.S. senior elite national titles at the 2009 USA Visa Championships in Dallas - winning the balance beam and vault, and finishing second in the all-around
- Trained at the renowned World Olympic Gymnastics Academy in Plano, Texas, from 2009-11 under Valeri Liukin, father of 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin
- Daughter of Mike and Michelle Hong
- Has two sisters, Isabelle and Isadora, and a brother, Preston
- Mother is a 1981 Stanford graduate
- Michelle escaped Vietnam in a boat at age 15, the same age her daughter was when vying for a spot on the 2008 U.S. Olympic team
- Born in Worcester, Mass.
- Considering majoring in human biology, economics, or communication.
||Did not compete.