• 1,500 Meters: 3:47.05
• Mile: 4:01.72i
• 3,000: 8:04.56
• Two Mile: 8:44.06
• 5,000: 13:31.69
• 10,000: 29:16.71
• 5,000: 8th
• 5,000: 8th
• Earned first-team All-America honors by placing fifth in the 5,000 at the 2014 NCAA indoor championships, and seventh in the same event at the 2014 NCAA outdoor meet.
• Earned All-America honors at 2014 NCAA Cross Country Championships, placing 33rd and helping Stanford to second.
• Did not compete.
• Ran to a personal record 13:31.69 to finish seventh in the 5,000 at the NCAA Championships in Eugene, Ore.
• The time qualified him for the USATF Championships.
• Ran a personal record 13:33.56 to finish second in the second section of the Payton Jordan Invitational 5,000 on May 4 at Stanford.
• Advanced to his first NCAA outdoor championship meet by running the sixth-fastest time at the NCAA West Prelims (14:12.86).
• Pac-12 champion in the 10,000, running 29:16.71.
• Also placed fifth at the Pac-12 Championships in the 5,000 (13:50.59).
• Set personal records in the 1,500 (3:47.05) at the Stanford Invitational, finishing ninth in the second section.
• Also set a PR for 3,000 (8:04.56) in finishing second at the Big Meet.
• Placed fifth in the 5,000 at the NCAA indoor championships in Albuquerque, N.M., running 13:55.84.
• Moved into third on penultimate lap and was closing in on leaders.
• Shattered his personal 5,000 best in placing second to Arizona's Lawi Lalang at the MPSF Championships, running 13:44.85, which advanced him to NCAA's at the 15th-fastest qualifier.
• Set personal bests in the 5,000 and mile.
• Was second in the mile (4:01.72) at the season-opening UW Indoor Preview on Jan. 18.
• Ran 13:56.76 to finish 11th in the invite field of the 5,000 at the Husky Classic (Feb. 14).
• Competed in three meets, running the 5,000 in two of them.
• Ran season 5,000 best of 14:10.17 at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Placed third in Big Meet 3,000 in personal best 8:05.74.
• Placed fifth in the 5,000 at the MPSF Championships, running a personal record 13:58.74.
• Placed seventh at MPSF's in the 3,000, in a PR of 8:08.84.
• Ran a season-best mile of 4:11.76 at the Armory Invitational.
• Competed in four meets, running the mile and 3,000 twice each, and the 5,000 and distance medley relay once.
• Advanced to the NCAA West Preliminary Round in the 5,000, finishing 37th overall in 15:01.50.
• Ran 14:04.37 in the 5,000 at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Ran the 3,000 in 8:09.93 at the Big Meet.
• Clocked 4:13.90 in the mile at the Texas Relays.
• Ran 3:47.75 for the 1,500 at the Stanford Invitational.
• Ran the 800 at the Cal Outdoor Opener in 1:57.27.
• Ran on the 4x1,500 relay team that clocked 15:20.09 at the Texas Relays
• Placed 15th in the 5,000 at the MPSF Championships, in 14:18.35.
• Was 22nd in the 3,000 at MPSF's in 8:14.76.
• Had a season-best 3,000 of 8:13.30 at the Razorback Invitational.
• Ran a 4:09.84 mile at the UW Indoor Preview.
• Earned All-America honors by placing 33rd at the 2014 NCAA Championships, helping Stanford to second.
• Stanford's No. 1 runner at the 2014 Pac-12 Championships, placing third.
• Earned All-West Region honors by placing sixth at the 2014 NCAA West Regional at Stanford.
• Was the Stanford's No. 1 runner in three meets in 2012, including at the NCAA West Regionals, where Rosa placed fourth to earn All-West Region honors
• Set the national junior class record and New Jersey state record for the two-mile of 8:44.06, when he and twin brother Jim finished 1-2 at the New Balance Nationals.
• Set Holmdel Park cross-country course record of 14:56 for 5K in winning the 2009 New Jersey Meet of Champions.
• Also set the 2.5-mile course record at Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx, of 12:03.8.
• Won two Nike Northeast Regional cross country titles and was third at the 2009 Nike Cross Nationals.
• Missed the 2010 cross country season with a foot injury.
• Ran the No. 9 mile in state history, of 4:08.65.
• 2008 cross country team won the state championship and placed fifth at the Nike Cross Nationals.
• Squad won four consecutive New Jersey Group 3 Championships.
• Member of the national record-holding 4xmile indoor relay.
• Team came in second at the 2011 nationals in the distance medley relay.
• Captained the cross country and track teams his senior year.
• On pace to break his own state 3,200 record, Joe was stopped one lap from the finish at the 2011 Meet of Champions because of lightning.
• Son of Larry and Patricia Rosa.
• Has a twin brother, Jim, who also runs for Stanford.
• Has two older siblings, Larry and Kiki.
• Brother Larry swam for Rutgers University, reaching the finals at the Big East Championships.
• His father swam in the Pan American Games for Puerto Rico.
• Majoring in science, technology, and society with a concentration in IT, media, and society.