|* All-America *
Feature story: ESPN.com
As a Senior in 2014:
- NSCAA All-America second team.
- Top Drawer Soccer Best XI second team.
- Team Captain.
- Hermann Trophy semifinalist.
- NSCAA All-Pacific region first team.
- All-Pac-12 first team.
- College Cup All-Tournament team.
- Played in 24 games, starting 23 of them.
- Led the Cardinal with 13 goals.
- Second on the team in assists (5).
- Led the Cardinal in points with 31 (13 goals, five assists).
- Second on the team in shots with 88.
- Scored seven game-winning goals.
- Scored two goals and notched an assist against Oregon State.
- Scored two postseason goals, both from the penalty spot, and both game-winners in 1-0 victories.
As a Junior in 2013:
- Named to the NSCAA All-Pacific Region first team.
- Named team captain.
- Played in 21 matches and started 17.
- Earned All-Pac-12 second-team honors.
- Scored four goals in the regular season, with no assists.
- Scored a dramatic tying goal against UCLA on Oct. 10, taking a cross from Taylor Uhl, and pushing past a defender with a great first touch.
- The goal came in the 89th minute.
- She also scored the only goal in a 1-0 victory at Washington on Oct. 31.
As a Sophomore in 2012:
- Played in 22 matches and started 18.
- Made her first eight starts at midfield and final 10 at forward.
- Scored two second-half goals against UCLA in the NCAA quarterfinals, leading Stanford to a 2-1 comeback victory (Nov. 23).
- The first, in the 55th minute, was a redirection of a Sydney Payne shot.
- The next, in the 69th minute, was a five-yard shot after a scramble in the goal mouth
- Both were part of corner-kick sequences.
- Was named to the TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Week and selected as the Stanford/Muscle Milk Athlete of the Week, both on Nov. 26, following the UCLA match.
- Her five goals tied for fifth-most on the team.
- Named All-Pac-12 honorable mention.
- Made first collegiate start in 1-0 victory over visiting Boston University (Sept. 7).
As a Freshman in 2011:
- Made collegiate debut with 23-minute outing in season-opening 4-0 victory over Penn State (Aug. 19).
- Played season-high 33 minutes in 6-0 victory over Northwestern (Sept. 4).
- Limited by injury over final half of regular season.
National Team Experience:
- A member of the U.S. U-17 national team player pool, has excelled at the Cal-South and Region IV Olympic Development Program levels.
- A 2011 graduate of Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
- Earned All-CIF Southern Section Best Offensive Player honors after scoring 17 goals with 11 assists in a 21-4-1 senior season.
- Standout in club play for Arsenal FC.
- Carried a 4.33 weighted GPA.
- Won Los Osos award for excellence in social sciences.
LaBonta's career statistics: