As a Junior in 2014
• Collegiate All-American
• Helped lead the Cardinal to a third-place finish at U.S. Collegiate Nationals in Oxford, Ohio
• Tied for second in the team swim and placed fourth in the duet and trio at U.S. Collegiates
• Captured first in team and second in duet and trio at Western Regionals
• Academic All-American
As a Redshirt Sophomore in 2013
• Named a Collegiate All-American
• Captured gold in the duet and trio swims at the U.S. Collegiate National Championships at the Avery Aquatic Center, as Stanford went on to win its first title since 2008
• Finished first in the team, duet and trio competitions at the Western Regionals
As a Sophomore in 2012
• Did not compete for the Cardinal
• Took the year off to train with the United States' Olympic Team
As a Freshman in 2011
• Finished third in an honorary trio performance at the West Regional in Tucson, Ariz.
• Two-time member of the U.S. Junior National Team, participating in the Junior Worlds in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2008 and the Pan American Games in Huntersville, N.C. in 2009
• Placed second in trio and fourth in duet and team at the U.S. Junior Nationals in 2009
• In 2008, finished ninth in team at the Junior World Championships and third in team and fourth in duet at the Pan American Age Group Championships
• Was the 2009 Aquiana of the Year and a four-time member of the East Zone All-Star Team from 2004-08
• A 2009 graduate of New Canaan High School where she earned two letters as a member of the swimming team
• Born in New York, N.Y.
• Parents are Kevin and Susannah Hansley
• Has an older sister, Jessica.