Nov. 5, 2011
- The Cardinal won its 17th-straight game, extending its own school-record and the nation's longest streak.
- Andrew Luck finished with three touchdowns and 71 in his career, one behind Steve Stenstrom for second place all-time. Luck threw his 70th career touchdown pass to Stepfan Taylor in the third quarter (24-13).
- It was the 16th career touchdown for Coby Fleener (31-13), tying him for seventh.
- With a 5-0 road record in 2011, it is the first unbeaten true road season since the 1971 season (5-0).
- The eight-straight true road victories ties a school-record, set in 1933-35.
- It was the first win in the state of Oregon since 2005.
- Chris Owusu, who was hit in the second quarter, sustained a concussion, but had full range of motion and was taken to a local hospital for observation.
- It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter this season (0-0). It was the first time Stanford was shut out in the first quarter since trailing 14-0 at Oregon State in 2009, a span of 28 games.
- With a 17-7 lead in the first half, Stanford has outscored opponents 480-158 over the last 22 games in the first half. The Cardinal have scored first in 21 of the last 23 games.