Nov. 13, 2010
- It was Andrew Luck's third career fourth quarter comeback following Owen Marecic's one-yard TD run in the fourth (5:14). Luck previously led fourth quarter comebacks against USC in 2010 (37-35, game-winning field goal) and against Notre Dame in 2009 (45-38, Gerhart :59 four-yard run). Stanford is now 17-5 with Luck at QB.
- It was the team's fifth-straight win. It is the best 10-game start since 1951. The nine wins surpasses last year's total (8-5).
- Doug Baldwin set a career-high both in receiving yards (122) and catches (10). Baldwin's previous best was 111 against Sacramento State earlier this year. He twice had caught five passes. It was the second 100-yard game of his career.
- The 44-yard pass to Doug Baldwin from Andrew Luck in the second quarter was Luck's fourth-longest pass of the season and fifth over 40 yards. (Baldwin also caught an 81 yard TD pass against Sacramento State).
- Owen Marecic rushed for a one-yard touchdown in the first quarter and one in the fourth, his third and fourth rushing touchdowns of the season and first since he rushed one in and returned a touchdown for an interception in a span of 13 seconds at Notre Dame. Marecic started both ways tonight, the seventh time this year.
- Delano Howell picked off his third interception of the season, all coming in the last six games.
- It was the first time all season Andrew Luck had not thrown at least one TD pass. The 17 points is a season-low.
- Stanford is 4-1 on the road this year, posting two shutouts already this year. Stanford is now 4-10 in Tempe all-time with it being the first win at Arizona State since 1999 (four straight losses previously).
- Stanford has now scored first in 7-of-10 games this year. Stanford had outscored opponents 226-to-71 in the first half entering tonight's game and prior to the 7-7 halftime score.