As a Junior in 2014 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Made six appearances off the bench
- Recorded assist against Dayton, setting up Ryan Walker-Hartshorn with a perfect through ball
As a Sophomore in 2013 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Played in four matches off the bench
As a Freshman in 2012 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Played in five matches off the bench
- Made her collegiate debut by playing 16 minutes of season-opening 6-1 victory over visiting Santa Clara (Aug. 17)
- Played season-high 23 minutes in 4-0 victory over UNC-Greensboro (Sept. 16) at Santa Clara Classic
- A 2012 graduate of St. Margaret's Episcopal School in San Juan Capistrano, Calif.
- A 2011 NSCAA High School All-America and NSCAA Scholar All-America
- Helped Slammers FC to the 2010 USYSA Far West tournament semifinals and two Surf Cup titles
- In 2011, led St. Margaret's Episcopal to its first CIF-Southern Section title, winning the Division VI crown
- Named All-CIF Southern Section Division VI Player of the Year
- Led the Tartans to Academy League titles from 2009-11
- Twice selected to the All-Orange County team by the Orange County Register
- Had nine goals and 18 assists as a junior
- Ranked as the nation's No. 115 college prospect in her class by ESPNHS
- Ran track as a freshman and won the county title in the 400 meters
- Daughter of Tim and Kim Donahue
- Has a younger brother, Mitchell, and younger sister, Ellen
- Grandfather Robert Berguin was captain of the Nebraska football team in 1956
- Works as a research assistant in Dr. Roel Nusse's lab at the Lokey Center for Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine. Current project is studying liver regeneration following injury.
- Volunteer at the Arbor Free Clinic in Menlo Park. The clinic provides free health care to the underserved population of the Bay Area. Works with patients to design lifestyle reforms in order to manage disease and improve overall health.
- Volunteered at the Surgery Admitting Unit and Post-Anesthesia Care Unit at Stanford Hospital.