• Graduated from Mullen High School in 2014
• Rowed with the Mile High Rowing Club and placed 12th at Nationals in the 4+
• Also competed in lacrosse and swimming
• Three-time All-Centennial League in lacrosse
• Competed at the state championships four straight years in lacrosse
• Named the team Defensive MVP in 2012
• Three-time All-League selection
• Four-time Academic State First Team in swimming and lacrosse
• Swimming team MVP three straight years
• Holds the Mullen school record in the 50 freestyle
• Born Jennifer Belz in Denver, Colo.
• Parents are Art and Diane Belz
• Has one brother, Brad
• Mother, Diane, played volleyball and tennis at Saint Mary’s College
Why Belz Chose Stanford
“Stanford is the perfect mixture of academics, athletics, challenge, and excitement. It’s got everything all wrapped up into one experience."