- Has been involved with U.S. youth national teams from the U-14 to U-20 age range
- Was called into U-20 national team camp in January 2014
- Saw action with the under-18 national team in France in October 2013
- Part of the U-17 Residency Program and started for the national team at the 2013 CONCACAF U-17 Championship, 2011 Nike International Friendlies, and tournaments in Europe and Costa Rica
- Scored lone goal in 1-0 group-play win over Guatemala at the 2013 CONCACAF U-17 Championship
- Played for San Diego Surf and Real Salt Lake Academy
- Member of the academy’s U18 team
- Helped RSL squad to US Development Academy League playoff berth
- With San Diego Surf, helped the club’s U15 team to titles at the Surf Thanksgiving Tournament and the Presidio League in 2010
- A 2014 graduate of Vista Grande High School in Casa Grande, Ariz.
- Played one season of soccer, being named league rookie of the year and to the second team
- Born in Palomar, Calif.
- Parents are Sean and Marjorie
- Has one older brother, Ryan
- Enjoys playing FIFA