As a Sophomore in 2015:
- MPSF All-Academic team
- Made 11 appearances, all off the bench.
- Had three groundballs in a 22-10 victory over San Diego State.
- Assisted on two goals, against Saint Mary's and California.
As a Freshman in 2014:
- Appeared in 17 games off the bench.
- Scored a goal in her collegiate debut, Feb. 22 against Harvard.
- Scored seven goals and recorded five assists.
- Took 12 shots, eight of which were on target.
- Scooped up nine ground balls and caused four turnovers.
- A 2013 graduate of Foothill High School in Pleasanton, Calif.
- Two-time All-American and Academic All-American in 2012 and 2013.
- East Bay Athletic League first-team selection and team Most Valuable Player in 2012 and 2013.
- Named the 2013 Foothill High School Athlete of the Year.
- Placed second in the 2011 North Coast Section tournament.
- Also competed for water polo and was a second team All-EBAL selection in 2011 and 2012.
- Captained the water polo team in 2011 and 2012, and the lacrosse team in 2012 and 2013.
- Played club lacrosse for BearLax and claimed the 2013 Palm Springs Sandstorm championship.
- Daughter of Vern and Betsy Klein.
- Has an older sister, Emily, who played lacrosse and water polo at Brown.
- Majoring in human biology.