2015 Season (Junior):
- All-West Region (24th, 6K, 21:13.0).
- USTFCCCA All-Academic team.
- Pac-12 All-Academic second team.
- Placed 150th at NCAA Championships (6K, 21:12.6).
- Placed 30th at Pac-12 Championships (6K, 20:43.4).
- Eighth at Stanford Invitational (6K, 21:03.4).
- Raced seven times.
2014 Season (Sophomore)
- Ran in two races.
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- 51st at Stanford Invitational (22:15, 6K) as team's No. 6 runner.
- 8th at Bronco Invitational (20:38.9, 6K).
2013 Season (Freshman):
- Emerged as one of two true freshmen to compete for the Cardinal.
- Won the Doc Adams Invitational at Putah Creek Reserve in Davis on Nov. 9, covering 6K in 20:57.
- Was team's No. 6 at the NCAA West Regionals in Sacramento, running 23:15 (6K) to place 209th overall.
- Was Stanford's No. 9 at the Pac-12 Championships, placing 98th in 27:21 (6K).
- Ran unattached in two other races, running No. 4 among all Stanford runners and placing 11th at the Stanford Invitational (21:47, 6K), and 29th at the Bronco Invite (21:17.8, 6K).
Track and Field:
- Has personal bests of 4:26.36 in the 1,500, 9:21.35 in the 3,000, and 10:23.32 in the 3,000 steeplechase.
- Advanced to the 2015 NCAA West Prelims in the steeplechase.
- Best steeplechase of 10:23.32 is No. 8 all-time at Stanford.
- A Santa Clara County product from Los Gatos High School.
- Placed sixth at the California state championships in the 1,600 in a personal best of 4:52.49.
- She focused on the 800 as a junior and clocked a best of 2:13.33, placing fifth at the 2012 state meet.
- Won the 2012 Central Coast Section Division II cross-country title and was third at the Division II state championships.
- Captained the Wildcats’ cross country and track teams as a senior.
- Won five Santa Clara Valley Athletic League individual titles, three in track and two in cross country.
- School record-holder in the 1,600 and in cross country.
- Parents are Richard Katz and Pamela Berg.
- Has a brother, Brandon, and a sister, Izabella.
- Majoring in product design.