2014 Season (Sophomore)
• Ran in two races.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• 51st at Stanford Invitational (22:15, 6K) as team's No. 6 runner.
• 8th at Bronco Invitational (20:38.9, 6K).
2013 Season (Freshman):
• Emerged as one of two true freshmen to compete for the Cardinal.
• Won the Doc Adams Invitational at Putah Creek Reserve in Davis on Nov. 9, covering 6K in 20:57.
• Was team's No. 6 at the NCAA West Regionals in Sacramento, running 23:15 (6K) to place 209th overall.
• Was Stanford's No. 9 at the Pac-12 Championships, placing 98th in 27:21 (6K).
• Ran unattached in two other races, running No. 4 among all Stanford runners and placing 11th at the Stanford Invitational (21:47, 6K), and 29th at the Bronco Invite (21:17.8, 6K).
Track and Field:
• Has personal bests of 4:30.13 in the 1,500 and 10:57.33 in the 3,000 steeplechase.
• A Santa Clara County product from Los Gatos High School.
• Placed sixth at the California state championships in the 1,600 in a personal best of 4:52.49.
• She focused on the 800 as a junior and clocked a best of 2:13.33, placing fifth at the 2012 state meet.
• Won the 2012 Central Coast Section Division II cross-country title and was third at the Division II state championships.
• Captained the Wildcats’ cross country and track teams as a senior.
• Won five Santa Clara Valley Athletic League individual titles, three in track and two in cross country.
• School record-holder in the 1,600 and in cross country.
• Parents are Richard Katz and Pamela Berg.
• Has a brother, Brandon, and a sister, Izabella.
• Anticipates majoring in human biology.