* Three-Time All-American *
- Stanford's No. 1 runner at the 2015 NCAA Cross Country Championships.
- Has All-America honors in cross country, and indoor and outdoor track.
2015 Season (Junior):
- Placed 40th at NCAA Championships to earn her first cross-country All-America honor.
- Was team's No. 1 runner in 20:27.7 over 6K.
- All-Pac-12 second team.
- USTFCCCA All-Academic team.
- Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- 12th at Pac-12 Championships (6K, 20:23.5), as team's No. 2.
- Placed 39th at NCAA West Regionals (6K, 21:26.2).
- Raced five times.
2014 Season (Sophomore):
- Former walk-on was Stanford's No. 4 runner at the NCAA Championships.
- Placed 149th overall (21:32.7, 6K) for 14th-place team in Terre Haute, Ind.
- Competed in six races in her first collegiate season.
- Placed 55th at the NCAA West Regional at Stanford Golf Course (21:27.1, 6K).
- Helped Stanford to second at the Pac-12 Championships by placing 27th (20:56, 6K) as Stanford's No. 6 runner.
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- Third at USF Invitational (18:02.4, 5K) in her collegiate cross-country debut.
- 26th at Stanford Invitational (21:45, 6k) to help the Cardinal to first place.
- Finished first in the Wisconson Invitational (20:56, 6K) open race
- 27th at Pac-12 Championships (20:56, 6k), in which the Cardinal finished second.
2013 Season (Freshman):
- Ran three races unattached.
- Was No. 5 among all Stanford runners at the Stanford Invitational, and 13th overall (21:51, 6K).
- Also placed 12th at the Bronco Invitational (20:47.7, 6K) and seventh at the Doc Adams Invite (21:37, 6K).
Track and Field:
- Finished 10th at 2016 NCAA Indoor 3,000.
- 13th in the 5,000 at the 2015 NCAA Outdoor Championships, earning second-team All-America honors.
- Has personal bests of 15:54.12 in the 5,000, 9:16.94 in the 3,000, 34:07.00 for 10,000, and and 4:26.30 for 1,500.
- A local product from the girls’ distance-running mecca of Santa Cruz County.
- Was ninth at the 2013 California track championships in the 3,200 (10:31.50).
- A two-time state Division IV cross country champion.
- Led Scotts Valley to its first two state cross-country appearances as a team, in 2011 and 2012.
- Clocked 16:59.87 in the 5,000 while placing sixth on the track at the 2012 New Balance Nationals.
- Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League cross country champion in 2010 and 2012.
- Central Coast Section Division IV champion in 2012 and runner-up in 2011.
- Four-time state qualifier in cross country and three-time 3,200 qualifier in track.
- Northern California 2010 Sophomore of the Year.
- Parents are Jeff and Kathryn Fraser.
- Father is a Stanford graduate.
- Majoring symbolic systems, with a focus on neuroscience.
- In 2011, helped bring a Girls on the Run chapter (for third through fifth grade) to Scotts Valley and helped prepare them for a 5K.
- Her participation in the program as a young girl helped inspire her to pursue running later on.