2014 Season (Sophomore):
• Stanford's No. 4 runner at the NCAA Championships.
• Placed 149th overall (21:32.7, 6K) for 14th-place team in Terre Haute, Ind.
• Competed in six races in her first collegiate season.
• Placed 55th at the NCAA West Regional at Stanford Golf Course (21:27.1, 6K).
• Helped Stanford to second at the Pac-12 Championships by placing 27th (20:56, 6K) as Stanford's No. 6 runner.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Third at USF Invitational (18:02.4, 5K) in her collegiate cross-country debut.
• 26th at Stanford Invitational (21:45, 6k) to help the Cardinal to first place.
• Finished first in the Wisconson Invitational (20:56, 6K) open race
• 27th at Pac-12 Championships (20:56, 6k), in which the Cardinal finished second
2013 Season (Freshman):
• Ran three races unattached.
• Was No. 5 among all Stanford runners at the Stanford Invitational, and 13th overall (21:51, 6K).
• Also placed 12th at the Bronco Invitational (20:47.7, 6K) and seventh at the Doc Adams Invite (21:37, 6K).
Track and Field:
• Advanced to the NCAA West Prelims in the 5,000.
• Has personal bests of 16:22.64 in the 5,000, 9:32.42 in the 3,000, and 4:30.05 for 1,500.
• A local product from the girls’ distance-running mecca of Santa Cruz County.
• Was ninth at the 2013 California track championships in the 3,200 (10:31.50).
• A two-time state Division IV cross country champion.
• Led Falcons to their first two state cross-country appearances as a team, in 2011 and 2012.
• Clocked 16:59.87 in the 5,000 while placing sixth on the track at the 2012 New Balance Nationals.
• Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League cross country champion in 2010 and 2012.
• Central Coast Section Division IV champion in 2012 and runner-up in 2011.
• Four-time state qualifier in cross country and three-time 3,200 qualifier in track.
• Northern California 2010 Sophomore of the Year.
• Parents are Jeff and Kathryn Fraser.
• Father is a Stanford graduate.
• Major is undeclared, but considering political science, psychology, or human biology.
• In 2011, helped bring a Girls on the Run chapter (for third through fifth grade) to Scotts Valley and helped prepare them for a 5K.
• Her participation in the program as a young girl helped inspire her to pursue running later on.