Career Bests (thru 2014):
• Advanced to the NCAA West Prelims in the 5,000, finishing 21st overall in 16:39.19.
• Placed 13th in the Pac-12 Championships (16:51.62).
• Ran personal 5,000 best of 16:22.64 at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Fourth in 3,000 (9:32.42) at the Big Meet.
• Set PB of 4:30.05 in the 1,500 to place second at the Brutus Hamilton Open.
• Did not compete.
• Ran on Stanford's 2014 14th-place NCAA Championships team, placing 149th as team's No. 4 runner.
• Ran in six races in her first collegiate season of 2014, placing 27th in the Pac-12 Championships.
• A local product from the girls’ distance-running mecca of Santa Cruz County.
• Ninth at the 2013 California track championships in the 3,200 (10:31.50).
• A two-time state Division IV cross country champion.
• Led Falcons to their first two state cross-country appearances as a team, in 2011 and 2012.
• Clocked 16:59.87 in the 5,000 while placing sixth on the track at the 2012 New Balance Nationals.
• Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League cross country champion in 2010 and 2012.
• Central Coast Section Division IV champion in 2012 and runner-up in 2011.
• Four-time state qualifier in cross country and three-time 3,200 qualifier in track.
• Northern California 2010 Sophomore of the Year.
• Parents are Jeff and Kathryn Fraser.
• Father is a Stanford graduate.
• Major is undeclared, but considering political science, psychology, or human biology.
• in 2011, helped bring a Girls on the Run chapter (for third through fifth grade) to Scotts Valley and helped prepare them for a 5K.
• Her participation in the program as a young girl helped inspire her to pursue running later on.