Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• 1,500 Meters: 4:30.13
• Mile: 4:48.85i
• 3,000 steeplechase: 10:57.33
• 800 Meters: 2:13.33
• 5,000: 17:58.77
• Placed 14th in the mile at the MPSF Championships, running 4:49.72.
• Raced twice during the season, both in the mile.
• Set personal mile best of 4:48.85 to place fifth in her heat at the Husky Classic.
• Ran to a personal best of 4:30.13 in the 1,500 at the West Coast Last Chance meet in San Francisco on May 10.
• Competed in two races at the Pac-12 Championships. running in the prelims of the 1,500 (19th overall, 4:35.76) and the final of the 5,000 (30th, 17:58.77).
• Twice ran the steeplechase, with a best time of 10:57.33 at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Second in the Big Meet in the steeplechase.
• Competed in six meets, in three events.
• Did not compete.
• Made her Stanford debut at the Pac-12 Championships and also ran in the NCAA West Regional as team's No. 7 in 2013.
• Ran two meets in 2014.
• Won the Doc Adams Invitational in Davis, Calif., covering 6K in 20:57.
• A Santa Clara County product from Los Gatos High School.
• Placed sixth at the California state championships in the 1,600 in a personal best of 4:52.49.
• Focused on the 800 as a junior and clocked a best of 2:13.33.
• Fifth at the 2012 state meet.
• Won the 2012 Central Coast Section Division II cross-country title.
• Third at the 2012 Division II state championships.
• Captained the Wildcats’ cross country and track teams as a senior.
• Won five Santa Clara Valley Athletic League individual titles, three in track and two in cross country.
• School record-holder in the 1,600 and in cross country.
• Parents are Richard Katz and Pamela Berg.
• Has a brother, Brandon, and a sister, Izabella.
• Majoring in product design.