Career Bests (thru 2014):
• Triple Jump: 42-5¼ (12.93m), 42-9 1/2w (13.04m)
• Long Jump: 20-1 1/4 (6.12m), 20-3w (6.17m)
• Redshirted, but competed in two meets unattached, both in the triple jump.
• Won both events, at the Brutus Hamilton Open (38-10 1/2) and West Coast Last Chance meet (40-0 3/4).
• Made collegiate debut at the UW Indoor Preview on Jan. 18, placing third in the triple jump (38-5 1/2) and also competed in the long jump.
• Won nine national championships, including indoors and outdoors in the long and triple jumps.
• Swept the long jump (19-9) and triple jump (wind-aided 42-9½) at the 2012 New Balance Outdoor Nationals.
• Won the triple jump at the New Balance Indoor Nationals with a personal best 42-5¼, the nation’s longest indoor jump of 2012 and a meet record.
• Won six Massachusetts All-State titles, including three outdoor and three indoor.
• The 2012 Gatorade Massachusetts Athlete of the Year.
• Owns the all-conditions state and New England record in the triple jump with a wind-aided 42-9½.
• A 2012 high school All-America.