Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• Triple Jump: 42-5¼ (12.93m), 42-9 1/2w (13.04m)
• Long Jump: 20-1 1/4 (6.12m), 20-3w (6.17m)
Stanford Record Book
Triple jump: 5th
• Placed fifth in the triple jump (40-4) at the MPSF Championships.
• Also placed 21st in the long jump (17-6 1/4) at the same meet.
• Doubled in each of her four meets.
• Season-best TJ was 41-3 3/4 to place third at Don Kirby Elite in Albuquerque.
• Top LJ was 19-4 1/4 for fourth at the Razorback Invitational.
• Redshirted, but competed in two meets unattached, both in the triple jump.
• Won both events, at the Brutus Hamilton Open (38-10 1/2) and West Coast Last Chance meet (40-0 3/4).
• Made collegiate debut at the UW Indoor Preview on Jan. 18, placing third in the triple jump (38-5 1/2) and also competed in the long jump.
• Won nine national championships, including indoors and outdoors in the long and triple jumps.
• Swept the long jump (19-9) and triple jump (wind-aided 42-9½) at the 2012 New Balance Outdoor Nationals.
• Won the triple jump at the New Balance Indoor Nationals with a personal best 42-5¼, the nation’s longest indoor jump of 2012 and a meet record.
• Won six Massachusetts All-State titles, including three outdoor and three indoor.
• The 2012 Gatorade Massachusetts Athlete of the Year.
• Owns the all-conditions state and New England record in the triple jump with a wind-aided 42-9½.
• A 2012 high school All-America.