2015 Season (Junior)
2014 Season (Sophomore):
- Stanford's No. 2 runner at the NCAA Championships in her first collegiate season.
- Placed 75th in Terre Haute, Ind., at nationals to finish in 21:17 (6K) for Stanford's 14th place team.
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic first team.
- Named All-West Region after placing 16th (20:41.9, 6K) at the NCAA West Regional at Stanford.
- Named to the All-Pac-12 second team after placing 13th in Oakland in 20:34 (6K).
- Ran in seven meets, more than any other Stanford runner.
- Stanford's No. 1 runner at the Stanford Invitational (11th, 21:17, 6K) despite taking a spill and getting spiked during the race.
- 6th at USF Invitational (18:02.5, 5K) in her collegiate cross-country debut.
- 10th at Washington Invitational (20:42, 6K) and No. 2 for Stanford.
- 84th at Wisconson Invitational (21:03, 6K).
2013 Season (Freshman):
- Ran in three meets unattached.
- Was 15th at Stanford Invitational and No. 7 among all Stanford runners (22:02, 6K).
- Second in the Bronco Invitational (21:03.9, 6K) and second in the Doc Adams Invitational (21:04, 6K).
Track and Field:
- Has personal bests of 9:37.31i for 3,000 and 16:39.69i for 5,000.
- Captured third in the 3,200 (10:41.42) at the Illinois Class 3A championships and was sixth in the 1,600.
- Became the third in school history to place among the top six in both distance events at the same state meet.
- Had bests of 10:26.06 in the 3,200 and 4:56.06 from the state prelims.
- The 3,200 was the fastest indoors by an Illinois runner in 2012.
- Second in the 2012 state 3A cross country finals.
- Wore only one pair of racing spikes through four seasons in high school.
- Majoring in earth systems.
- Lists environmentalist as contemplated profession.
- Daugher of Bill and Maureen.
- Has two siblings, Audrey and Liam.