Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• 1,600 Meters: 4:56.06
• 3,000: 9:37.31i
• 5,000: 17:02.99i
• Two Mile: 10:29.70c
• Ran one race, finishing 10th in the 3,000 (9:43.77) at the season-opening UW Indoor Preview.
• Did not compete.
• Placed 12th in the 3,000 at the MPSF Championships, running a personal best 9:37.31.
• Made collegiate debut at the UW Indoor Preview on Jan. 18, running the mile in 5:02.93.
• Second in the 3,000 B race at the Penn State National, running 9:40.10.
• Clocked 17:02.99 in the 5,000 at the Husky Classic.
• Earned 2014 All-West Region honors after placing 21st at regionals.
• Stanford's No. 2 runner at the 2014 NCAA Championships, placing 75th for the 14th-place Cardinal.
• Ran seven races in 2014, her first collegiate season.
• Captured third in the 3,200 (10:41.42) at the Illinois Class 3A championships and was sixth in the 1,600.
• Became the third in school history to place among the top six in both distance events at the same state meet.
• Has bests of 10:26.06 in the 3,200, run indoors in March, 2012, and 4:56.06 from the state prelims.
• The 3,200 was the fastest indoors by an Illinois runner in 2012.
• Second in the 2012 state 3A cross country finals.
• Two-time West Suburban Silver Conference cross country champion, setting course records each time.
• Four-time state qualifier in track.
• Ran the second-fastest time in Illinois state cross country meet history, 16:15 for three miles, at Detweiller Park.
• Majoring in earth systems.
• Daugher of Bill and Maureen.
• Lists environmentalist as a contemplated profession.
• Wore only one pair of racing spikes through four seasons in high school.
• Has two siblings, Audrey and Liam.
• A member of York Community High School's marching and symphonic bands.