2014 Season (Sophomore):
• Raced in six meets, including her first NCAA Championships.
• Placed 136th at nationals, running 21:27.5 (6K), as Stanford's No. 3 runner.
• Named All-West Region after placing 16th at the NCAA West Regional at Stanford, running 20:41.9 (6K).
• Named to the Pac-12 All-Academic first team.
• 22nd at Pac-12 Championships (20:49, 6K) in Oakland, as Stanford's No. 4.
• 56th at Wisconson Invitational (20:46, 6K) as Stanford's No. 2.
• 4th at USF Invitational (18:02.4, 5K).
• 11th at Washington Invitational (20:44, 6K).
2013 Season (Freshman):
• Finished 63rd in the Pac-12 Championships in Louisville, Colo., running No. 7 for Stanford (23:50, 6K).
• Made collegiate debut at Pre-Nationals in Terre Haute, Ind., running No. 4 for Stanford and placing 77th (21:17.49, 6K).
Track and Field:
• Has bests of 4:26.74 in the 1,500 and 2:10.81 in the 800.
• Chase is a three-time FootLocker nationals finalist and two-time Foot Locker All-America.
• Is one of five ever to win multiple 3,000 titles at the Penn Relays, after victories in 2012-13.
• Ran a personal best of 9:35.52 in 2013 Penn Relays.
• The Gatorade Virginia Girls Cross Country Runner of the Year.
• Led Lake Braddock to the 2013 Virginia Group AAA cross country title with an individual victory, her second.
• Won the 2012 Foot Locker South Regional in cross country.
• A two-time state 3,200-meter champ in track.
• Went undefeated in cross country until placing sixth at the Foot Locker nationals in San Diego.
• In February, 2013, ran a 4:51.30 indoors in the 1,600 to break a Virginia AAA Northern Region indoor record that had stood since 1998.
• On the same day, she competed in the state swimming championships, finishing 14th in the 100-yard breaststroke.
• Daughter of David and Caroline.
• Has younger siblings Kristen and Evan.
• Majoring in history.