- Two-time All-West Region selection.
2015 Season (Junior):
- All-West Region (15th, 6K, 21:04.6).
- USTFCCCA All-Academic team.
- Pac-12 All-Academic second team.
- Stanford's No. 1 runner at regionals.
- Placed 129th at NCAA Championships (6K, 21:02.6).
- 19th at Pac-12 Championships (6K, 20:30.1).
- 11th at Stanford Invitational (6K, 21:07.8).
- Competed in six races.
2014 Season (Sophomore):
- Raced in six meets, including her first NCAA Championships.
- Placed 136th at nationals, running 21:27.5 (6K), as Stanford's No. 3 runner.
- Named All-West Region after placing 16th at the NCAA West Regional at Stanford, running 20:41.9 (6K).
- Named to the Pac-12 All-Academic first team.
- 22nd at Pac-12 Championships (20:49, 6K) in Oakland, as Stanford's No. 4.
- 56th at Wisconson Invitational (20:46, 6K) as Stanford's No. 2.
- 4th at USF Invitational (18:02.4, 5K).
- 11th at Washington Invitational (20:44, 6K).
2013 Season (Freshman):
- Finished 63rd in the Pac-12 Championships in Louisville, Colo., running No. 7 for Stanford (23:50, 6K).
- Made collegiate debut at Pre-Nationals in Terre Haute, Ind., running No. 4 for Stanford and placing 77th (21:17.49, 6K).
Track and Field:
- Has bests of 4:26.74 in the 1,500 and 9:23.51 in the 3,000.
- A three-time FootLocker nationals finalist and two-time Foot Locker All-America.
- One of five ever to win multiple 3,000 titles at the Penn Relays, after victories in 2012-13.
- Ran a personal best of 9:35.52 in 2013 Penn Relays.
- Gatorade Virginia Girls Cross Country Runner of the Year.
- Led Lake Braddock to the 2013 Virginia Group AAA cross country title with an individual victory, her second.
- Won the 2012 Foot Locker South Regional in cross country.
- Two-time state 3,200-meter champ in track.
- Undefeated in cross country until placing sixth at the Foot Locker nationals in San Diego.
- In February, 2013, ran a 4:51.30 indoors in the 1,600 to break a Virginia AAA Northern Region indoor record that had stood since 1998.
- On the same day, she competed in the state swimming championships, finishing 14th in the 100-yard breaststroke.
- Daughter of David and Caroline.
- Has younger siblings Kristen and Evan.
- Majoring in history.