Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• 1,500 Meters: 4:26.74
• 800: 2:10.81
• Mile: 4:51.65
• 3,000: 9:35.52
• Ran two races, both miles, during the season.
• 22nd at MPSF Championships in the mile in a season-best 4:57.05.
• Redshirted, but ran three meets unattached, dropping her time more than 10 seconds in the 1,500 over the season.
• Ran her personal best 4:26.74 at the Payton Jordan Invitational at Stanford (May 4).
• Did not compete.
• Earned 2014 All-West Region honors after placing 16th at regionals.
• Stanford's No. 3 runner at the 2014 NCAA Championships, placing 136th.
• A three-time Foot Locker nationals finalist and two-time Foot Locker All-American.
• One of five ever to win multiple 3,000 titles at the Penn Relays, after victories in 2012-13.
• Ran a personal best of 9:35.52 in 2013 Penn Relays.
• The Gatorade Virginia Girls Cross Country Runner of the Year.
• Led Lake Braddock to the 2013 Virginia Group AAA cross country title with an individual victory, her second.
• Won the 2012 FootLocker South Regional in cross country.
• A two-time state 3,200-meter champ in track.
• Went undefeated in cross country until placing sixth at the Foot Locker nationals in San Diego.
• In February, 2013, ran a 4:51.30 indoors in the 1,600 to break a Virginia AAA Northern Region indoor record that had stood since 1998.
• On the same day, she competed in the state swimming championships, finishing 14th in the 100-yard breaststroke.
• Lettered four years in swimming.
• Majoring in history.
• Daughter of David and Caroline.
• Has younger siblings Kristen and Evan.
• Born in La Jolla, Calif.