• Local runner seeks to make an impact in the Cardinal lineup
2013 Season (Sophomore):
• Walk-on broke into Stanford's top seven at the Pac-12 Championships, placing 65th in 27:28 (8K) at Coal Creek Golf Course in Louisville, Colo.
• Made collegiate debut at the Stanford Invitational, placing 27th while running for the Stanford 'B' team (25:38, 8K)
• Was 19th at the Bronco Invitational (24:23.8, 8K) and ninth at the Doc Adams Invite (24:38, 8K)
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention
Track and Field:
• Ran the steeplechase for Stanford in 2014, with a best of 9:31.90
• Ran 5,000 best of 14:50.52 at the 2013 Brutus Hamilton meet in Berkeley, Calif.
• Placed ninth in the 1,600 at the 2012 Central Coast Section championships
• Competed in three California Division I cross country championships for San Jose’s Bellarmine College Prep with a high finish of 32nd in 2011