2014 Season (Junior):
2013 Season (Sophomore):
- No. 4 Stanford runner at the Stanford Invitational, placing 34th in 24:30 for 8K.
- Placed 14th at the Bronco Invitational in Sunnyvale, running 24:01.9 for 8K.
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- Walk-on broke into Stanford's top seven at the Pac-12 Championships, placing 65th in 27:28 (8K) at Coal Creek Golf Course in Louisville, Colo.
- • Made collegiate debut at the Stanford Invitational, placing 27th while running for the Stanford 'B' team (25:38, 8K)
- • Was 19th at the Bronco Invitational (24:23.8, 8K) and ninth at the Doc Adams Invite (24:38, 8K)
- • Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention
Track and Field:
- Has personal bests of 3:58.24 in the 1,500, 14:50.52 in the 5,000, and 9:31.90 for the steeplechase.
- Placed ninth in the 1,600 at the 2012 Central Coast Section championships
- Competed in three California Division I cross country championships for San Jose’s Bellarmine College Prep with a high finish of 32nd in 2011.